Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

If a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer releases tomorrow, what characters do you think would appear?

If a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer releases tomorrow, what characters do you think would appear?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. If a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer were to release tomorrow, what characters do you think would appear?

• Kairi
    • Lea
    • Yen Sid
    • Master Xehanort
    • Isa
    • Xigbar
    • Aqua
    • Twilight Town Trio (Hayner, Pence, Olette)
    • Terra
    • Ventus
    • Elsa/Anna
    • Mowgli/Baloo
    • Luke/Vader
    • Jim Hawkings
    • A brand new character
    • Someone else? Share below!

The answer is simple!!

post-39921-0-39239400-1415107636_thumb.jpg

End of discussion!!

probably whoever the chick with blue hair is(i will say no more)

That would be Master Aqua!! 

Edited by Dave

The answer is simple!!

End of discussion!!

That would be Master Aqua!!

i do not know if you do not know what i am referring to or are under the impression "bunny ears" is aqua

i do not know if you do not know what i am referring to or are under the impression "bunny ears" is aqua

You said "blue hair", not "bunny ears".  The only character in KH I know who has blue hair and is a girl is Aqua.

Who else did you mean? 

You said "blue hair", not "bunny ears".  The only character in KH I know who has blue hair and is a girl is Aqua.

Who else did you mean?

there has been some new "information" in the last 6 hours and i will not refer to it directly due to kh13 involvement in the event so i am unaware if talking about this will get me banned or something. if your curious then do some google searches.

Sigh... I just don't know at this point lol

Many of these characters would mean there is going to be a new world announced, which... ugh. There almost has to be one tomorrow at this point... right. I have such a headache now haha

And not to be THAT guy, but I'm pretty sure it's Jim HAWKINS, not HAWKINGS.

You know what?

I think that Kairi would appear in another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese dubbed voices starting tomorrow and reveal the release date on 2018 and the new world before E3 2018 has begun on the next month!

Cause I want to see it first and I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3, because that was the final chapter of the Kingdom Hearts saga is Kingdom Hearts 3!

Right, Power Jusho?

Edited by Javier.velasquez002

I'm hoping to see more of Lea, just because he's my favourite character. Plus, it'd be nice to see how his and Kairi's training is coming along.

there has been some new "information" in the last 6 hours and i will not refer to it directly due to kh13 involvement in the event so i am unaware if talking about this will get me banned or something. if your curious then do some google searches.

Yeah, I saw that. I am officially stumped on who that is, but I imagine we'll be learning more about her soon.

Edited by Allwil13