Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Smash 5 Predictions and Ideas

We know next to nothing about it, but I think that makes stuff like this interesting.

Personally, I want stuff like Dr. Wily or Bass, Eggman, maybe Sephiroth. More villains. Also Sora, Riku, Bandana Waddle Dee, Ganondorf with unique moves, Captain Toad, maybe a Linkle alt for Link. I also want Snake and Young Link back, although that most likely won't happen.

I'd like them to keep the characters that were DLC in 4, except maybe Bayonetta, and get rid of Lucina and Dr. Mario.

Giant Mode! A mode where you can play or fight giants like Ridley or Calamity Ganon.

And a new story.

I don't understand why so many people want Bayonetta out of smash instead of, you know, re-working her? Changing her moveset a bit? Furthermore, she's really close to Nintendo now with Bayonetta 3 coming, it wouldn't really make sense.

I don't understand why so many people want Bayonetta out of smash instead of, you know, re-working her? Changing her moveset a bit? Furthermore, she's really close to Nintendo now with Bayonetta 3 coming, it wouldn't really make sense.

That's why I said maybe. I wouldn't mind if she returned, but I'm just not her biggest fan. It's not that I dislike the moves.

Edited by Xanjoh

That's why I said maybe. I wouldn't mind if she returned, but I'm just not her biggest fan. It's not that I dislike the moves.

I thought you were one of those who said "she's too strong in Smash 4, I don't want her in Smash 5". If you don't like the character that's fair.

I thought you were one of those who said "she's too strong in Smash 4, I don't want her in Smash 5". If you don't like the character that's fair.

I don't mind her being a little overpowered, I've just never taken interest in her as a character.