Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gameaddict12345

Someone has "leaked" SE's E3 Conference

someone on twitter has shared a somewhat quick rundown of what Square Enix will show at E3 in 3 weeks. Now, I am not calling this a true leak, and that's why I came here: to look for other evidences that supports this. Screenshot below.

(i'm typing this on mobile btw so sorry for any formatting errors)

edit: source is from a "leaked" ESA internal memo. Schedules for Sony, Ubisoft, Bethesda, and Square Enix got leaked. Nintendo got their's leaked in a separate memo.

post-61019-0-02455000-1526874615_thumb.png

Edited by gameaddict12345

>Marvel character in KH3

Instantly fake. Marvel and Star Wars don't belong and shouldn't be in Kingdom Hearts at all. I have high doubts they'll be putting Marvel in. 

I would not really like it either (unless it's a summon or a secret boss or something I might be OK with that) but it's up to the developers, so who knows? But yeah, I don't think they would dedicated a whole trailer to one marvel character and it seems like a fake leak to me. 

Here's why this is bunk:

1. Marvel character. Just "Marvel character trailer". While Square still has so much to show of the unrevealed worlds, as well as Tangled and Big Hero 6, why the hell would they dedicate an entire trailer to just ONE single character?
  2. Hey, let's announce that we're remaking the worst Final Fantasy at the same time that we haven't even finished one part of the remake we already showed off! What could possibly go wrong there?
  3. Avengers: Age of Reckoning is the laziest name for anything Avengers related ever.
  4. No Final Fantasy XV second round of DLC being shown off? I smell something fishy...
  5. No way they're making a new Tactics game. Especially with a name so derivative of "War of the Lions".

I believe that this is fake.  There's nothing about it that seems legit to me.  As others pointed out, it makes no sense that they're about to announce a FF VII remake when they haven't even released part one of FF VII, and War of the Ethereal Crystal is such a lousy name for a Tactics game.  What also struck me as odd was the mention of Nier Automata 2.  Automata wasn't the first Nier game, so to make a direct sequel is possible, but I would've expected another Nier installment instead, to be honest.

While it would be amazing to see a Marvel character make it into Kingdom Hearts to pave the way for Marvel having a more prominent presence in the future, I think that, like the others here, that this is fake. We won't have to wait much longer for E3, it's just a few weeks away, so we just have to be patient! :)

I think it's real. This was leaked before the KH3 Premiere event and then we see Nomura wearing a Marvel t-shirt. There's no smoke without fire. It's funny how EA isn't on this list though so if it's fake it goes to show how much the person cares about EA's conference.

While I agree that this is most likely fake, I do find it funny that everyone is saying "Marvel in KH3? Impossible!", when technically Big Hero 6 is a Marvel superhero team that Disney made a movie adaptation of, and that's been announced as a world in KH3. I mean, I know that everyone's response is actually referring to the Avengers stuff, but still. I find it kind of funny. I do agree, though, that Avengers (and Star Wars) wouldn't fit into the KH series very well.

Also, if Square Enix announces a remake for FFVIII when the masterpiece that is FFVI is still just sitting around waiting for one of its own, I am going to be EXTREMELY ANGRY.

>Marvel character in KH3

Instantly fake. Marvel and Star Wars don't belong and shouldn't be in Kingdom Hearts at all. I have high doubts they'll be putting Marvel in.

Yeah no this is totally fake. There won’t be Marvel in KH3 nor should there be indeed.

Y’all do realize that Big Hero 6 is an adaptation based off a Marvel comic of the same name right? While it’s unlikely that it has it’s own world it’s possible for it to get the Final Fantasy treatment and have a few characters pop up here and there, considering some characters can actually fit into some areas, ie Thor in Olympus or Dr. Strange in Mysterious Tower.

So for the people saying that’s it’s automatically fake, don’t immediately dismiss it’s possibility due to the fact that it’s marvel. Seeing as Disney was open to including Marvel in its Disney infinity lineup and other Disney related media. Also don’t forget that Square is making an avengers game and has a line of play arts figures based on Marvel. I don’t Believe the leak either and I get why people don’t want marvel, but if it DOES get included someday I bet people would like it.

Edited by Christmas Past

Y’all do realize that Big Hero 6 is an adaptation based off a Marvel comic of the same name right? While it’s unlikely that it has it’s own world it’s possible for it to get the Final Fantasy treatment and have a few characters pop up here and there, considering some characters can actually fit into some areas, ie Thor in Olympus or Dr. Strange in Mysterious Tower.

My thoughts exactly. Glad someone agrees with me.

So for the people saying that’s it’s automatically fake, don’t immediately dismiss it’s possibility due to the fact that it’s marvel. Seeing as Disney was open to including Marvel in its Disney infinity lineup and other Disney related media. Also don’t forget that Square is making an avengers game and has a line of play arts figures based on Marvel. I don’t Believe the leak either and I get why people don’t want marvel, but if it DOES get included someday I bet people would like it.

Not this again BH6 is just Disney if it is Marvel related then Disney has confirmed this.

They have stated that this isn't Marvel we might still get something of BH6 at the E3.

Edited by KH4Real

Not this again BH6 is just Disney if it is Marvel related then Disney has confirmed this.

They have stated that this isn't Marvel we might still get something of BH6 at the E3.

Think of it akin to Disney making adaptations of the Brothers Grimm’s stories, except that Disney owns the company it’s adapting the story from(Btw I’m not saying BH6 is a marvel movie, it’s Disney’s own thing). I’m just saying that Marvel has a good chance of appearing in the game one way or another than most other properties, I don’t believe this leak at all, It just kinda caught my eye at how some folk automatically dismiss it just because Marvel is mentioned.