Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Connected

Kingdom Hearts III Kairi teased as an avatar board available soon for KHUχ Japan!

I hate that her full outfit was data mined rather than revealed by Square Enix. Her outfit wasn't suppose to be shown until E3

This is the first we're seeing it and it's for an official update which happened yesterday...doesn't seem datamined to me?

This is the first we're seeing it and it's for an official update which happened yesterday...doesn't seem datamined to me?

It wasn't for an official update. If it was, then it would have been announced two days ago on KHUX Japan. 

Well I like her new KH3 outfit even though I rather see her wearing it in full 3D model as her first reveal like Sora, Riku, and King Mickey. It's cute and match her quite well. Haha since her skirt looks long I guess Nomura thought showing off Kairi's legs in Unreal Engine 4 would be too lewd. :P

"I'm tired of waiting, so don't tell me to stay behind! From now on, wherever one of us goes, the other follows, got it?"

Previously only teased in Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]'s third anniversary artwork, Square Enix has yet to debut Kairi in her new outfit in any trailer. As fans of the Princess of Heart await her screen time, Twitter user @Roboloid has uncovered her new outfit in a data mine of an upcoming update!

Kairi KH3 Outfit

Both her and Sora's Kingdom Hearts III outfits will soon be available as avatar boards in a future update!

It's no surprise that Kairi too will be sporting plaid, a reoccurring look in the new designs for our favorite characters. What do you think? Which character design are you most excited for? Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

I Hope she will have a style that matches soras, in that it is a combination of her outfit in kh1 and 2

The teased outfit doesn't look like a combination of her previous two designs.

Except it is datamined. KHUx JAP updates every month/3 weeks for the upcoming events that are about to happen. It isn’t until it’s revealed by de official KHUx account that we get to see what’s on that update. The user who posted Kairi’s new outfit datamines each month whatever it is on the update so people can see what we’re going to get or how the coliseum missions are going to be.

Except it is datamined. KHUx JAP updates every month/3 weeks for the upcoming events that are about to happen. It isn’t until it’s revealed by de official KHUx account that we get to see what’s on that update. The user who posted Kairi’s new outfit datamines each month whatever it is on the update so people can see what we’re going to get or how the coliseum missions are going to be.

Okay thanks, I didn't realise. When we're we SUPPOSED to see this update then?

Okay thanks, I didn't realise. When we're we SUPPOSED to see this update then?

This june. My guess is that they were to show Kairi's new outfit this E3 then put it in the game as an avatar board.

This june. My guess is that they were to show Kairi's new outfit this E3 then put it in the game as an avatar board.

That's what I wanted to hear xD

So we're seeing Kairi's new outfit at E3 then...or at least in the next trailer. Probs the same time as the release date...lovely :D