Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was at home, here on KH13 watching the stream. xD I remember getting so excited and then the site crashing. I also remember my brother telling me to shut up before I even started fangirling about it. Lmaoo.

I was home my brother send me a link via facebook and I was just jumping in circles...and than it got ridiculous for a couple of years but now I am excited again

I’m pretty sure I was either in school or enjoying my summer; either way, I’m pretty sure I was wrapping up 6th grade.

you are not going to  tell me you were on your phone during school time do you? thats very Naughty of you :P

I was home my brother send me a link via facebook and I was just jumping in circles...and than it got ridiculous for a couple of years but now I am excited again

you are not going to  tell me you were on your phone during school time do you? thats very Naughty of you :P

No, I’m pretty sure I was on a computer in the library during lunch (I didn’t have a phone at the time, lol).

I was at home, when my sister came into my room wanting to show me something on her laptop. Then we both screamed (and that rarely happens). My dad was pretty confused about what was going on.

After that we went out to get ice cream and talked about Kingdom Hearts. Good times...

Edited by littleTSUBAME

I literally woke up, then i sat down on the toilet with my itouch and i randomly came across the trailer. Let's just say that was the longest school day of my life (not counting D23 later that year). That was actually when I discovered kh13 and E3 too.

I was at home and had sat through the entire stream (it was my first) Then suddenly when Nomura starts talking about KH, that's when everything went nuts. I fell out of my chair (literally) after the announcement and picked up my wooden keyblade, raced out to an open field and went all jumpy in excitement. Ended with lifting the keyblade to the sky and watched the sunset as well. 

I was at home! I’m pretty sure I was stalking this site xD I don’t think I watched the stream, because I never had an interest in E3 till 2014/2015 for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn’t so excited about the game like I am now. I just thought the trailer looked cool xD

I had a craziest dream, every time that I was watching all trailers for Kingdom Hearts timeline from Kingdom Hearts x(Chi): Back Cover to Kingdom Hearts 3.

Over the past 2 decades, When I was little boy, I was watching all cutscenes for all 12 games of Kingdom Hearts history.

Now, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3. But the question is where's the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3 coming from? In E3 2018 showcase?

And that's..... was the plot of the story without jumping to conclusions!!

I was either at school or at home... probably looking around for news and videos on YouTube xD I don't remember much but I knew I was excited as a 8th grader ^-^

I was at home watching the livestream on my computer and thought nothing would be shown, as usual. Little did I know, I would burst into tears of joy when I finally saw what was about to happen. Tetsuya Nomura happened... He popped up as the special guest and I literally screamed into my pillow. My mom came into the room and tried to comfort me because she thought I was crying, which I was but it wasn't a bad thing, I just couldn't get my words out so I pointed to the screen and she was like 'Oke.' and walked out of my room.

I was in my dorm room sleeping (I had no class that day) until I woke up in the afternoon. After I woke up I do my usual thing every time I woke up, check my emails, check the movie news, and check the KH13 website. Eventually I read a article on this website saying Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced and I was like "Yeah right that can't be true!" And then I believe I saw that announcement video and I was like "Hell yeah about time!"

Not sure what I was doing at the time, but I'm sure I was on the computer looking for news about kh3 and apparently, it got confirmed in that day 5 years ago and that is also the day visited this site. :)

Edited by Zeldablade7

I was at home keeping updated on YouTube on recent announcements and KH3 popped up in my recommendations! I was screaming when I saw the trailer! I was between my 8th grade and 9th grade year. Now I’m between my 1st and 2nd year of college and I’m counting the days till the press conference at e3!! Couldn’t be more excited!!!

I was at school studying like crazy (it was my last year), when I came back home everyone was tagging me on fb saying "OMG KH3!"

When I saw the announcement trailer, I cried like a baby. 

I was at Home during the Summer of 2013 when Kingdom Hearts III was announced and then when i realized something happened and i saw something online there it was Kingdom Hearts III is coming.