Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I was at school. I had actually forgotten about the Sony conference and then my friend called me over during lunch to show me something, which of course turned out to be the announcement trailer. I couldn't contain my excitement for the rest of that day lol I couldn't even focus in class. xD

Peace!

I was living and working in Lake Louise, Alberta. I came home from work and checked KH Ultimania and saw the announcement. I remember I actually shrieked a little from excitement; lucikly my roommates weren't home.

I was at home watching the Sony Playstation E3 livestream in the living room alone I was already excited after watching the Final Fantasy XV annoucement well... Versus XIII returns and than Nomura appears and was like I would like to show you one thing more and than the KH3 trailer appears and my first reaction was.

''Well they are never gonna release Kingdom Hearts they are just gonna milk this franchise'' really guys I was just getting sick they didn't annouce KH3... How wrong I was xD!

Sees CGI and Eraques keyblade

Ooh this might be interesting.

Sees HD Gameplay

Oooooh 0_0

SEES THE ALMIGHTY KINGDOM HEARTS 3 LOGO!

OMFG MOM! MOM! (Jumps of chair runs around the room like a moron) OMG KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS REAL I WAS SO WRONG! I NEED TO CALL ALL MY FRIENDS OMFG EVERYONE KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS COMING!

I started calling everyone and they started to freak out! and than my parents arrived home and I told them and they were in denial but than I showed them the trailer! the first daay I went to school I was smilling and smilling:)

Seeing as this is the last ever E3 that we're gonna see Kingdom Hearts III at, I want you all to rewind your life five(!) years ago, when a very unexpected teaser dropped and sent the internet into a frenzy.

For me, I had actually been checking KH ultimania (it used to be my goto) the night before looking for KH3 news, and someone had posted a rumour from an article in March or something about KH3. I still wasn't expecting it the next day though. Due to timezones, I was in school, and went into the library at lunch to see what had been announced at the Sony conference.

Breh.

I was fully shocked. And when the logo first popped up on the screen I think I was this close to crying. It was an amazing feeling, and I feel like it can probably never be topped.

It might be topped -- once "'Kingdom Hearts IV'" is announced to be coming at the end of 2018!!

That is, given Disney allows Square-Enix to continue the series!!

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png
post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

I don’t remember exactly where I was but I know that I had just recently graduated 5th grade and I somehow happened upon the trailer and just started S C R E A M I N G at the top of my lungs. Now I’m just about to finish 10th grade and I’ve been waiting ever since. I only really started following development on the game after I found Cynical’s channel in like 2015 though

Ah! This is such a good question.

It's a longstanding tradition in my household to watch E3 press conferences live so we usually take a few days off, host parties, etc. 2013 is probably one of the most memorable for many reasons, but I just remember sitting in my apartment with my wife (then girlfriend) streaming it on our laptop. A trailer for Versus XIII emotionally fades away into Final Fantasy XV, which already had us heightened and immediately after, Nomura comes out and says he has one more thing to share with everyone and it was the reveal for Kingdom Hearts 3. I still get teary-eyed thinking about that experience and it won't be one I'll ever forget!

I was thirteen at the time and I was at my oldest brother and sister-in-law's house. My oldest brother was watching the trailers that were played at E3 and, at some point, he played the KH 3 teaser. I started jumping and screaming like a crazed fan girl. My mom, my dad, my other older brother, and my older sister were there too so you can imagine that they all must have been looking at me like I had grown a second head. xD

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

Dang, I remember this like it was just yesterday! I was 18 at the time, and I was home, enjoying the summer day, and then, I decided to log in here to browse and see if there was any news regarding Kingdom Hearts III...and when I saw a big article with the Youtube video of KHIII's teaser, and the huge logo for the game, my jaw dropped! I couldn't believe what my eyes were projecting onto my brain, so I watched the trailer!

"Your mind's made up?"

"Yeah, it's just...they really need me! I have to go! I am who I am, because of them!"

And then when that beautiful rendition of Hikari played and then we saw that beautiful gameplay and the beautiful Kingdom Hearts III logo...I was in a frenzied fangasm, and I was just flailing my arms like a crazy person and just absorbing the hype behind this epic reveal, and I was like: "MOM...MOOOOOMMM!!!! IT'S KINGDOM HEARTS III, IT'S FRICKIN KINGDOM HEARTS III, IT'S FINALLY COMING!!!" I got all emotional and everything! And that...was the beginning of the epic five year journey we have been on, following this game's development cycle, following every news thread, every development, every trailer...it's been one hell of a journey! One I've enjoyed deeply, and one I shall cherish forever!

To think this will be the final E3 we'll see Kingdom Hearts III and finally get a release date...we've come so far! <3

I was working night shift in a factory while I was on summer break from University. Looked at my phone on my lunch and saw a KH trailer and thought "Man, this wont be KH3". Little did I know eh. But yeah I'm sure i shrieked in excitement and made my colleagues jump. I then went home after my shift at 6AM and woke my sister up to tell her the news. Good times.