Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which convention would you go to if KH3 was playable there?

Which convention would you go to if KH3 was playable there?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which convention would you go to if KH3 was playable there?

• E3 (confirmed)
    • MCM Comic Con
    • Gamescom
    • PAX
    • Lucca
    • Tokyo Game Show
    • Paris Games Week
    • EGX
    • San Diego Comic-Con
    • D23
    • I wouldn’t attend a con for it
    • I don’t wanna play the game before the full release
    • Another place? Share below!

It would be exciting to get to play it, but everything's too far away and flying is expensive. :D

more or less the same for me. If a kh3 demo isn't playable in my city it's RIP. 

Since I already have tickets for the gamescom, I would play it there. The agonizingly long waiting times would probably be worth it. Since my guess is that it's mainly a shortened version of the demos that were playable last week, I would not spoil myself any more than I already have since I watched a bit of footage and saw pictures from the people who attended.

Though the demos may have the same size even if they're too long. I remember when one of the longer demos was available for FFXV and we started playing the full game, we were just interrupted after about 20-30 mimutes. (Which was kinda ironic to have waited 1 1/2 hours when I could play it as long as I wanted during a smaller anime/manga convention later since people had better things to do there than play video games...)

And to think waiting up to 6 hous would actually be considered worth it in my opinion...

I simply chose everything since my hometown does not have gaming conventions.

All we receive is an international car race every Memorial Day weekend,
Which happens to be This Weekend.

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png
post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

I personally would play it at gamescom since its the only Games convention inwill go to this year (and can go to,)

I would go to your bed if KH3 was really playable there xD (That sounds more lewd than I expected...)

Trust me there are people who would do much more fir Kingdom Hearts 3 at this point

It would be exciting to get to play it, but everything's too far away and flying is expensive. :D

Yea it really is about time elon musk gets the awesome future tec on the road that can fly us across the atlantic in 30 minutes for the low price of a train Ticket

Since I already have tickets for the gamescom, I would play it there. The agonizingly long waiting times would probably be worth it. Since my guess is that it's mainly a shortened version of the demos that were playable last week, I would not spoil myself any more than I already have since I watched a bit of footage and saw pictures from the people who attended.

Though the demos may have the same size even if they're too long. I remember when one of the longer demos was available for FFXV and we started playing the full game, we were just interrupted after about 20-30 mimutes. (Which was kinda ironic to have waited 1 1/2 hours when I could play it as long as I wanted during a smaller anime/manga convention later since people had better things to do there than play video games...)

And to think waiting up to 6 hous would actually be considered worth it in my opinion...

I mainly go to the games com to get a bunch of free Merchandising and to find a lot of cool games in the indie corner which you would not heard off otherwise but yea if there really is a game that i really really want i will wait for 2 hours in line though I think there is much more cool stuff that is more worth it

all those places are to far away for me as well, it have to come to edinburgh or glasgow comic con but thatll never happen

I would like to rent a drone with a camera and see the events that way ( would i have to wait in line that way too i wonder?)

The one closest to my home... which is nowhere xD It'd be awesome if they had KH3 demo at the convention I'm going to late summer, but I don't think they do video game demos (this would be my first time going so I have no idea :P).

I personally would play it at gamescom since its the only Games convention inwill go to this year (and can go to,) 

Trust me there are people who would do much more fir Kingdom Hearts 3 at this point

Yea it really is about time elon musk gets the awesome future tec on the road that can fly us across the atlantic in 30 minutes for the low price of a train Ticket

I mainly go to the games com to get a bunch of free Merchandising and to find a lot of cool games in the indie corner which you would not heard off otherwise but yea if there really is a game that i really really want i will wait for 2 hours in line though I think there is much more cool stuff that is more worth it

Since I'll be there 4 days, there's plenty of time to check out a bunch of different titles. :D I love the indie section,especially because you get to really talk about the games there and not just wait and play it. I had a lot of interesting conversations with the developers there.

I also like the retro section to take a break and enjoy some quietude. Last year, I played a lot of games with various strangers and it was a lot of fun, even if they're not new and I know most of the games. But it's not as crowded and loud there.

All in all, I like some diversity. The indie games are great because they don't get the same amount of exposition, as you already said, and you get to play games you would have never even found out about, but 4 days allow for some bigger titles as well and KH3 would be a highlight. The free merchandise is nice but it would be a bit too expensive for just a few games and merchandise.

Though I was honestly bummed I waited 1 1/2 hours for Mario Odyssey last year only to see it on a smaller convention a month later with no waiting line. I did like the T-Shirts they gave away for playing something from their FFXV booth and the free drinks they provided though. It was really nice to play as long as we liked there.