Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nukara Rikova

Sora "part" Kingdom hearts. (Mad theory.)

It always occurred to me why Sora in illustrations is often depicted on the throne and in the crown.

Even his chain has a symbol in the form of a crown.

The name Sora from Japanese translates as "Sky", and in the game often they say "One sky ,one destiny". Sora has become a salvation for many people.

I do not think this is a simple coincidence. What if Sora at the end of KH3 becomes the king of the Kingdom hearts, or even in some strange way is part of it. After all, even on the emblem of the game there is exactly the same crown as in Sora. Maybe Sora is somehow connected to the X-blade? His living incarnation? Sora is the "key" to saving the rest.

It is he who has several hearts in himself, being their refuge. And what else is a haven for lost hearts? That's right Kingdom hearts. Of course this is nothing more than my thoughts. But I would like to know what you think about this?

Definitely a wild theory! But honestly if something completely out of left field like that would happen, it would be pretty cool!! Nomura mentioned that the ending would be tough to swallow, so Maybe Sora taking control of Kingdom Hearts/ being part of it and getting stuck inside of it.

Future games can still be about him trying to get out of it or solving some issues inside of it. Idk something completely out of left field!

Wow, this is actually something to really think about! In the past, many people have theorized that maybe Sora carries the essence of the true Kingdom Hearts with him, or that he holds a vital key to it, or something along those lines! He's definitely an extraordinary Keyblade Wielder, and he's shouldered the hurt and the pain of many hearts beside his own! So who knows? He could be a part of Kingdom Hearts, or he could not!

We'll find out soon enough! :3

Not to mention, it is stated throughout the series that he'll be the one to "open the door". If you read Xehanort's 4th report it says in the second paragraph: "And when Kingdom Hearts is complete, it is said the one that opens its door will bring about the creation of the Next World (Yes these were capitalized.). Such a feat is above any human. Or, to put it in a different way: whoever opens that door will be reborn as something far greater than human." Maybe I'm just crazy, but I think this paragraph alone hints towards the fact that Sora MIGHT actually be the so-called "King" of Kingdom Hearts or even something else. But, who knows. It's anyone's guess at this point until the game actually comes out.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan