Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

About the last page of the ''prophecy''

So it says Darkness will previal and light will expire I don't know much about the Book of Prophecies or exactly how it works but I know that the Master put his eye in a keyblade through the future (cause magic) which later landed in the hands of Master Xehanort so what if... The Keyblade and Xehanort just died in the end of KH3 and the last thing they saw was the end... But not the aftermat of the battle what if the creator of the book of prophecies didn't exactly knew what he saw and just wrote down what he thought he saw?

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

I mean it's a possibility. There are many variables in what could happen such as if for example Xehanort found out about "the eye" in his Keyblade and then "tricked" or "manipulated" what he could see, taking advantage of future events. Other possibility is how the last entry of the Book of Phrophecies is that of "Darkness will prevail and light expire". If the eye kept seeing everything then the book could've extended far beyond but it didn't meaning maybe Xehanort's defeat. No one really knows for sure but it will eventually come to light someday.

Well, for all we know, it could be as you said, and perhaps the Master Of Masters wrote that last snippet because his eye stopped seeing what happened beyond the final clash between Xehanort and Sora. But there's a lot that could happen that could change things up! Kingdom Hearts III is going to be a riveting finale, and as such, we have to be prepared for anything, even an ending that might be similar to that of Avengers: Infinity War!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

It could also be that this will actually happen that the last the last light will go out. Though it is said nowhere that out of darkness new light can be born

Dang...that's actually a very possible solution to think about! Darkness may envelop light and flicker it out...but light can be born from darkness! You are onto something, my friend!