• The Big Hero 6 world
    • New World(s)
    • New Character(s)
    • New Outfits (Kairi?)
    • Final Fantasy cameos
    • More new music!
    • The Gummi Ship!
    • Figurines
    • Special editions (Collector's edition etc)
    • Something else? Share below!

I insist that we might get a world announcement in the Orchestra and another trailer with yet another world announcement, new music, new outfits, gummi ship gameplay reveal, maybe opening cutscenes (hope not on this one) and finally the release date :D

Along with the release date, I really hope they show more of the Gummi Ship portion of KH3.  How is the Gummi Garage and the world map?  How about the combat/exploration aspect of the Gummi Ship in KH3?  Details, Square, please.  

Release date are shown of Kingdom Hearts 3 at E3 2018 and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra!

Because I want to be the first to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese Dubbed voices and new theme song, "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru along with old and new characters, old and new world in the website, demo game, new screenshots of the game and opening Cinematic scenes of Kingdom Hearts 3.

And I really want to reveal the release date on 2018 for the last game, Kingdom Hearts 3 and all thanks to Nomura Tetsuya, They will unlock the secrets of the Kingdom Hearts saga and the circle is now complete.

As the timeline of the Kingdom Hearts saga, Kingdom Hearts 3 IS The Final Epic Conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga, which the events of the story take place after "Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance" and the epilogue of "Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage-" at the same time and most of all, "The Dark Seeker Saga" has finally come to an end, because of Sora's final journey begins.

So, anyway, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts Timeline and Kingdom Hearts 3! But the question is........ What are we gonna do with another new trailer and release date for Kingdom Hearts 3 at Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra? All the answers will be revealed!

Right, KH13.com, Wan_Pisu and everyone?

I'm betting on (other than the release date) the boxart! I would love to see the Opening, but I can't remember if they ever showed any KH opening before a game came out? Except for 2.8 I mean.

Some people are going to riot if a release date isn't shown

Just imagen 1 week after E3 concluded on SE Twitter page

PLEASE-BE-EXCITED-MEME-03172015.jpg

OR

''For money reasons we couldn't show the Release Date for KH3 on E3 this year nor did we had the time to mention the release date SO we decided to delay the annoucement to build up the hype even more so now''

You would think they will have the opening cinimatic done by now (but you never know because they lie about the release date most if the time), I'm doubting they'll have the release date. Possibly some new worlds and/or characters, and I want to see is they changed the gummi ship! (I hope not, I like it the way it is)

Two New Trailers: One for the Orchestra (At least One or Two Worlds revealed) and one for E3 2018 (New Stuff, Multiple World reveals, Gummi Ship (Please give us some Gummi Ship Footage i want to see how the Gummi Ship looks especially if There's Treasure Planet in it), Release Date or Seasonal Release, Possibility of a Collector's Edition, English Dub, Xehanort's new Voice Actor, Lea and Kairi's New Outfits ETC).