Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keybladeblue6

Which KH game’s story is easiest to follow?

Which KH game’s story is easiest to follow?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH game’s story is easiest to follow?

• Kingdom Hearts 1
    • KH Com
    • Kingdom Hearts 2
    • KH 358/2 Days
    • KH Birth by Sleep
    • KH Coded
    • KH DDD
    • KH 0.2 BBS
    • KHX/Union Cross

I voted for BBS since even though it holds a lot of references from past games they do not impact in many cases the trio story so then you get to know the KH world in a way while going through their stories which get a cliffhanger further explained in the other games. Kingdom Hearts 1 is introductive but really confusing at some stage since you have yet tu get used to the KH world themes and subjects.

Kingdom Hearts 1 obviously. KH1 has the most simple game story in the series.

Plus when the first KH game was created it wasnt even sure at that point if there is going to be a sequel so the story had to be writtwn in a way that it is mostly a closed circle. And if you ask me if kh1 had been the only game made it would b a perfect ending bittersweet because you want more but the i always say when you want more that is always a sign that it was good thank good we got lots and lots more of it over the years.

Hands down kingdom hearts because it was meant to be a standalone because the devs were not confident at all for kh to even get a sequel plus what's difficult about a boy with an oversized key trying to save the world from a (basically) orochimaru trying to drown the world in darkness?