Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblader number one

Will you play Kingdom Hearts game after KH3?

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play KH4

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Proably not but we'll see

I wasn't planning to but MoM really won me over in Back Cover definitely interested to see more of him, it'll be neat to have a more goofier villain than the usual aloof ones

What about Demyx and Xigbar? They weren't goofy in their own ways? Lol

As for this thread, yeah I plan to play future KH games after 3 is out. 

No. KH3 will be my last KH game, but I'll check in on the series every once in a while. I'll most definitely be replaying the collection on my PS4 though, and hopefully one day introduce my kids to the games their old man use to play :)

The gaming industry in general is just becoming a mess and at the end of the day is an expensive hobby and not worth it.

Yeah mainly because sora will be the hero at the very end maybe there will be a few games that won't have him as a main character but he can be refrenced or be a side character or something. If the new villain is interesting and well written then yes.

Heck yeah, I'm sticking with this series until the end.  Like someone else mentioned, I'm extremely interested in which direction MoM and Luxu's characters will end up going.  Although that isn't the only reason I'm continuing the series, I hope MoM ends up being the next main villain.  He's funny but intimidating in a way that I don't think any of the other "funny villains" really communicated right.

I think I will most likely. But it really just depends. I can't say for sure cause it just depends on how much I like this one and if they fix some of the problems I have with the series overall. But heck, even if I do loose interest in the story, I will probably still play it for the gameplay and the Disney fan service and for Sora and company themselves. I am curious about what the next game of the franchise is gonna be after KH3 though. They did say they were gonna have one every year (though I don't know if that's no longer true).

Of course, duh. Can't retreat from the video game series that has touched my heart like none other before. Not to mention that some people might should wait for how KH4 will even turn out before saying they're gonna retreat after KH3 xD

Kingdom Hearts has been an important and integral part of my life, and it's been a video game series that has been with me growing up, and you can bet your Sea Salt Ice Cream bars that I'll follow this series to the very end!

I'm beyond excited and emotionally bittersweet to finally see how the Xehanort Saga ends, as it will be the end of the current era of Kingdom Hearts as we know it! Beyond that, we'll have a new saga, and I'm sure it'll be filled with just as many amazing and unforgettable stories as the Xehanort Saga has provided us, if not more! I'm going to follow this series until I die, and I hope to get my kids into this beautiful piece of art when the time comes! :')

For me it's likely I'll end with the Xehanort Saga I feel that Kingdom Hearts would have been a good culmination for me as it will be the end of some of my favorite concepts like the organization and will be the end of Sora's KH1 story like the end of a journey that can start a new but no cliffhangers

Is this even up for debate, haha? Of course I'm going to continue playing the KH series after KH3. I love it too much!

Amen, words well spoken! And if Vanitas survives this whole ordeal, I'd definitely want to see more development on his character! I'm sure we'll get some good development in III, but I wanna see him become an anti-hero like Vegeta! :D

Amen, words well spoken! And if Vanitas survives this whole ordeal, I'd definitely want to see more development on his character! I'm sure we'll get some good development in III, but I wanna see him become an anti-hero like Vegeta! :D

I just want to thank you for acknowledging how big of a Vanitas fan I am. I really want to see him get more development, and I believe he would be the perfect anti-hero post-KH3.