Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

What if Days...

Well, since I've never played Persona, I can't say that I'd agree, so I'm a bit on the dark here. But when it comes to the development of the Organization, I would've loved to see more regarding the other members. Yes, I understand that Days was meant to be focused on Roxas, Axel and Xion, but still, I would've liked more exposition for the others, since they barely have any screentime, ya know?

Well, since I've never played Persona, I can't say that I'd agree, so I'm a bit on the dark here. But when it comes to the development of the Organization, I would've loved to see more regarding the other members. Yes, I understand that Days was meant to be focused on Roxas, Axel and Xion, but still, I would've liked more exposition for the others, since they barely have any screentime, ya know?

Exactly. Luxord, Xaldin and Demyx especially. Of all the Organization members, they get the least amount of screen time out of anybody else.

Exactly. Luxord, Xaldin and Demyx especially. Of all the Organization members, they get the least amount of screen time out of anybody else.

Yep, and learning about the motivation as to why each of them even joined the Organization (besides wanting to become whole) would have been pretty neat. Like they each could have had alternative reason for joining similar to how Saix at the time wanted to takeover the Organization in Days.

Now certain members may have had the same idea or they could have been the complete opposite and simply just wanted to be accepted in a group OR something completely different. And if Days was built in more of a "Persona" like way the player would have learned more about them upon choosing to complete their social links. And in return receive better stats or abilities for that Organization member upon learning more about them and ranking up their social links. 

Hell Roxas could have even had a part time job in Twilight Town and even have social links with the REAL Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Because those characters also need some love too...

Never played persona either but if they ever dona remaster of that game they coudl this kind of stuff in extra scenes extra missions more dialog, uh what about a Organisation 13 Christmas Party:)

I know, right? I want to know more about where Luxord and Demyx came from, and I want to see more inside perspective on how Xaldin became so resentful!

Never played persona either but if they ever dona remaster of that game they coudl this kind of stuff in extra scenes extra missions more dialog, uh what about a Organisation 13 Christmas Party:)

Oh, that'd be awesome indeed! It's pretty cool to think about!

Imagen reaching Rank 10 with Saix:

''It is such a shame you wanted to leave after betraying Demyx for copying Xaldins reports so he could get a day of... And betraying him after he tried to steal my computer... And betraying him for skipping missions WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE ERASED.''

Saix leaves Roxas alone so he can leave and Roxas can still hear Saix attack commands from 10 miles away:)

Imagen reaching Rank 10 with Saix:

''It is such a shame you wanted to leave after betraying Demyx for copying Xaldins reports so he could get a day of... And betraying him after he tried to steal my computer... And betraying him for skipping missions WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE! HE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE ERASED.''

Saix leaves Roxas alone so he can leave and Roxas can still hear Saix attack commands from 10 miles away:)

Lol I wonder what sort of new abilities you would unlock for Saix. It would have been great if you could sort of choose the party members you wanted to be in your party instead of it being random or locked away in multiplayer...

I know, right? I want to know more about where Luxord and Demyx came from, and I want to see more inside perspective on how Xaldin became so resentful!

Oh, that'd be awesome indeed! It's pretty cool to think about!

Then I would highly recommend playing Persona 5 on the PS4.

I mean I too did not know much about Persona a few months ago. But now after finishing 5 and now P3FES, and currently playing P4, I honestly can't help but compare the series to Days how wonderful the game would have been if it used the same formula or something similar to it.

Then I would highly recommend playing Persona 5 on the PS4.

I mean I too did not know much about Persona a few months ago. But now after finishing 5 and now P3FES, and currently playing P4, I honestly can't help but compare the series to Days how wonderful the game would have been if it used the same formula or something similar to it.

That's the most recent one that released, am I right?

Oh, I see! Well, I'm sure that the formula is intriguing enough if you're comparing it to Days in this degree! :)

It'd be interesting structurally but I don't think people would tolerate the filler that comes with a VN style game like that. Days alreayd felt blaoted and it didn't have a mission per day

Well, the game was pretty much limited because it was on the DS.  There were some content that was scrapped like Honest John and Gideon.  Had we gone through all the 358 days of Roxas's existence then the game would be pretty drawn out and filler like you said.  I would have liked to see what happened on the days that Roxas was passed out and Xion took over.  How did her keyblade come and go?  I do think that the manga though not canon is probably a better representation than the game itself.  I am quite partial to the game since it was my introduction to the series.  So, a remaster instead of just a movie would be a gigantic dream come for me.

It'd be interesting structurally but I don't think people would tolerate the filler that comes with a VN style game like that. Days already felt bloated and it didn't have a mission per day

Well, the game was pretty much limited because it was on the DS.  There were some content that was scrapped like Honest John and Gideon.  Had we gone through all the 358 days of Roxas's existence then the game would be pretty drawn out and filler like you said.  I would have liked to see what happened on the days that Roxas was passed out and Xion took over.  How did her keyblade come and go?  I do think that the manga though not canon is probably a better representation than the game itself.  I am quite partial to the game since it was my introduction to the series.  So, a remaster instead of just a movie would be a gigantic dream come for me.

DS isn't a limiting factor. Re:Coded is better than BBS

It would be really neat if we would be able to have full access to the castle too along with the relationship building feature. This way we would really get a look into who the Organization really is and that being the meat of the game. Days did have some of this, with the optional dialogue with the other members in the Grey room, but it was scarce. 

It would be really neat if we would be able to have full access to the castle too along with the relationship building feature. This way we would really get a look into who the Organization really is and that being the meat of the game. Days did have some of this, with the optional dialogue with the other members in the Grey room, but it was scarce. 

We also barely caught glimpses of the other rooms in the castle like the library (according to the novel, it's in Castle Oblivion), some of the bedrooms (Axel, Roxas, Xion's), and the Gray Area.