Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Today, May 31st, Is My 7th Year Anniversary As A KH13 Member!

Wow! I had no idea you have been a member for that long. From one veteran member to another, I know exactly what you are talking about. I may not come by nearly as often as I used to, but I do make time for this site. I’m never going to forget the day I came on here and KHIII was anncouced. That was crazy. And all the other crazy stuff that’s happened.

happy anniversary! you are definitely one of my favorite people to see around so i hope our future years on this site is well spent!

Thank you! Aw, and thanks, I'm honored that you think of me that way! I'm glad I'm able to be a person that makes others happy! And yes, here's to our future years of loving this series and this site! :D

"man time flys"

Cheers to another seven years!

Indeed it does!

Cheers, cheers for one and all! :D

Happy Anniversary, KH13 Member! Because it was the timeline of Kingdom Hearts as the chronological order!

And the release dates on 2018 for Kingdom Hearts 3 and a new trailer is coming for Kingdom Hearts Orchestra and E3 2018 with new songs!

Was that right?

Thanks, man, I appreciate it! :D

Oh yeah, I'm definitely excited for that release date, I can't believe we're so close to finding out when the game will finally come out! :3

Wow! I had no idea you have been a member for that long. From one veteran member to another, I know exactly what you are talking about. I may not come by nearly as often as I used to, but I do make time for this site. I’m never going to forget the day I came on here and KHIII was anncouced. That was crazy. And all the other crazy stuff that’s happened.

Haha, yep, I've been around for that much time! Haha, and yeah, I remember that you've also been a longtime member, and it's indeed crazy how things have changed over the years! Oh, and the KHIII reveal was a breathtaking occasion for the community, definitely! :D

Hey there everyone, how's it going!? So yeah, today is a big day for me! Kind of like a second birthday, if I think about it!

You see, today marks seven years since I first logged into this site and decided to become a member! I still can't believe that I've almost reached a decade of being a member here, and honestly, it's been one hell of a ride! I'll give a brief recount of history, for the sake of it!

So then, the thing here is that I remember I was in Chicago, visiting my brother with my nephew. We were in the apartment, and by then, I was using my laptop, the very same laptop I'm using right now to type this, to search for Kingdom Hearts III news! (At the time I remember I was playing Days while my nephew was playing BBS.) The first thing that appeared was a link to this site, and I instantly became intrigued and enamored with the layout of the site, the overwhelming news left and right, and the sheer amount of thousands upon thousands of people that were KH fans just like me, all gathered together! (By this time, I was still new to the whole internet business, so yeah, it was pretty mind-blowing for me. xD)

And well, ever since then, I decided I'd be a member, and over the past seven years, I've seen this site grow, and I've had the honor and the privilege of getting to know countless people here! I've created many memories here with many members, and I remember this is where I first found love, and after a few stumbles, ended up having a girlfriend, Ami, our relationship having lasted almost three and a half years! And aside from that, I've seen many people come and go! I guess you can say I'm an old dog, a veteran of the site! I think I'm one of the few people, aside from the mods and staff of course, who have remained in this site as time has flown by! I've seen this site evolve, I've seen how we all embrace each other so openly and so humbly! This truly has been a relaxing environment to just chill and enjoy talking about Kingdom Hearts, anime, movies, series, TV, other video games and about life in general and all of its aspects, good and bad! It's truly been an honor!

And of course, following the developments for the Kingdom Hearts series has been an absolute treat! I remember when we got news of Dream Drop Distance and how we were all excited and hyped for it, and I'll never forget when our wait for Kingdom Hearts III began when the game was finally announced back in 2013! To this day, Kingdom Hearts has remained the video game series I'm most devoted to, and this is the game I've followed most in terms of development as well! It's been quite a journey, and now that E3 is close by, and the release date of Kingdom Hearts III just days away from being revealed...it just feels so surreal! To think that the game we've all longed for is this close to release...it's emotional stuff! X_X

But yes, thank you all, my dear members and friends, for making life wonderful, for making this site a constantly awesome place to visit each evening! You've all helped make my life a happy one! This site is a constant source of enjoyment for me! And thank you so much, Mr. DChiuch and Aaron, for creating this beautiful place for all of us to share our passions, and for the dedicated staff that does their best to give us the best KH fan experience ever! You guys and gals rock! Thank you so much for everything!

Anyways, yeah, I just wanted to say my piece, and I hope that I can be able to enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series with you all in this wonderful site for many, many years to come, for I certainly intend on being a fan of the series until it ends! :D

God bless!

Dude congrats! I must say its a huge honor getting to be your friend. :P In many ways, you remind me of Sora himself. :) Happy, fun loving, caring and full of energy! I myself am rather old to this site, having been here 4 and a half years now, and you're one of the few old hands still around that I can truly call a friend. :) 

Dude congrats! I must say its a huge honor getting to be your friend. :P In many ways, you remind me of Sora himself. :) Happy, fun loving, caring and full of energy! I myself am rather old to this site, having been here 4 and a half years now, and you're one of the few old hands still around that I can truly call a friend. :)

Thank you so much, Alicia! :D And the honor is all mine, having gotten to know you all these past years! Aw, and thanks! I'm glad I can remind you of someone positive, so that's a good thing right there! :D

Oh wow, and you've been around for four and a half years now? Dang, time really does fly! And thank you, I'm happy and proud to call you a true friend as well! ^_^ God bless good friendship, eh?

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thank you so much, Alicia! :D And the honor is all mine, having gotten to know you all these past years! Aw, and thanks! I'm glad I can remind you of someone positive, so that's a good thing right there! :D

Oh wow, and you've been around for four and a half years now? Dang, time really does fly! And thank you, I'm happy and proud to call you a true friend as well! ^_^ God bless good friendship, eh?

Hehehe, thanks man. :P That means a lot. :) And it is insane! Time does fly by. And indeed, God does bless a good friendship. ^.^

Hehehe, thanks man. :P That means a lot. :) And it is insane! Time does fly by. And indeed, God does bless a good friendship. ^.^

You're welcome, you know how it is! :D Yes, time sure marches on, and as the years go by, you really do get to notice how things change around you, ya know? It's quite the cycle! :O