Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which E3 showcase are you the most excited for?

Which E3 showcase are you the most excited for?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which E3 showcase are you the most excited for?

• Microsoft
    • Ubisoft
    • Bethesda
    • Sony
    • Nintendo
    • Square Enix
    • EA
    • PC Gaming
    • Devolver
    • None.

Inb4 Javier whatever comes in and is like “Square Enix has to give us THIS for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3 WILL be the last in the series! Got it?”

Square and Nintendo are clearly going to be the two winners, if not tied.

Well, definitely Square Enix! :D Then Sony because of The Last of Us Part II and Spider-Man. Then I wanna hear more info about Beyond Good & Evil 2 from Ubisoft.

Edited by Chozé Freedom Svoboda

Square Enix of course but also Sony, though I'll be disappointed if it's anything like last year's. If I wanted a collection of trailers, I'd watch a compilation on Youtube.

I'm a bit disappointed that quite a lot of games get announced beforehand. I always love it the most to see something appear amongst other games out of nowhere and see the reactions of the crowd. I can understand why they do it and they can still present something new, but it's nice not to know everything before the actual conferences/streams.

Square is an obvious choice because they have quite a few games I'm interested in, though Sony will hopefully show some interesting games as well. I'm also waiting for more information about Death Stranding, actual gameplay this time perhaps and not a movie clip, Cyberpunk 2077 since that has also been overdue and maybe some smaller indie titles.

Nintendo is fairly uninteresting for me currently since I don't own a Switch and the 3DS/2DS seem to have all but faded from focus. I do like the Smash series, but except for new characters and some improvements here and there, I don't expect it to be groundbreakingly different or shocking. These types of games are fun to play, especially with others, but they don't instill much excitement in me.

Ubisoft and EA are out for me. I don't need another AC and EA is also recycling games like crazy. If there's something exciting, I will hear about it anyway but no need to waste time and sleep for that.

I vote for Square Enix, cause I'm the most excited for Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase, are you?

On the next 2 weeks, I really want to be the first to see another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with Japanese and English voices in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and Kingdom Hearts Orchestra and new songs, "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru!

I want to reveal the release dates on 2018, Kingdom Hearts 3's opening cinematic, reveal the old and new world, like Toy Box, Twilight Town, etc and even, the old and new characters, including Kairi, Lea, King Mickey and the others in Japanese and English websites for Kingdom Hearts 3 with Timeline of Kingdom Hearts.

Cause here's how the timeline of Kingdom Hearts series:

*Kingdom Hearts x(Chi)/Unchained x(Chi)/Union x(cross)

*Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days: HD cinematic movie, Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded: HD cinematic movie)

*Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue (Kingdom Hearts x(Chi): Back Cover: HD cinematic movie, Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage- and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD)

*Kingdom Hearts 3

So, I heard you about news information for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Timeline.

But the question is....... what are we going to do with another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 and new opening cinematic with reveal the release dates on 2018?

So, good luck with that, KH13.com memebers!