Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys. So I just finished the final episode of Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and when I saw Sora and Riku lying on the beach looking out at their island I suddenly had a thought. 

Do you think Destiny Islands will be playable in KH3? And not just the Island you start out on in the first KH. Like the main part where everyone lives? Wouldn't it be interesting to be able to explore that area? Just something I suddenly thought of.

Doubt it. We're starting outside of it.

Unless they pull another End of the World, or a short epilogue, I don't think they're gonna do it.

Not just that, but how much more is there to see? Unless Nomura can come up with a part of Destiny Islands we haven’t seen, it will be merely shown in cutscenes. The world is too small and so we probably have seen everything we need to.

Not just that, but how much more is there to see? Unless Nomura can come up with a part of Destiny Islands we haven’t seen, it will be merely shown in cutscenes. The world is too small and so we probably have seen everything we need to.

The islands that we could access in KH1 are the play islands. The real Destiny Islands are much bigger and we've only seen snippets of them in cutscenes

The islands that we could access in KH1 are the play islands. The real Destiny Islands are much bigger and we've only seen snippets of them in cutscenes

That's what I've always thought. I've always assumed that the idlans are actually quite large in scope.

i dont think we will but i really want to explore more of destiny islands

Not the island that they were playing on but maybe the hometown of sora an pals and maybe one final short mini game ( racing with riku or Something) before the final battle that would be nice dont care if i lose again because i screw up at that sip line that would really tear my heart appart, but in afood way

I think it's a need for us to go there at some point and like many have said not only what we know but the Main Island as well. Since Xehanort comes from there too I think we might find some secret leading to the future of the series if we get the chance to go. Just my opinion tho.

This is something that many of us fans have been clamoring for, and rightfully so! I remember when I saw the cutscene when Kairi was talking with Selphie about Sora and Riku, and we got to see a bit of the town where they lived on the mainland, and I was like: "Ooh, I wonder if we'll get to explore that area of the world someday!?" It's something that I still think of to this day, and I am really hoping that exploring the mainland of Destiny Islands will become a reality! :D

Like Balo said, Xehanort also comes from said world, so maybe someone from the mainland knows him, and maybe there's some secret things to uncover about the old man's past that lie in the mainland! I JUST NEED AN EXCUSE TO VISIT SORA'S ROOTS!!! And stop by his mom's house for dinner! xD

Like Balo said, Xehanort also comes from said world, so maybe someone from the mainland knows him, and maybe there's some secret things to uncover about the old man's past that lie in the mainland! I JUST NEED AN EXCUSE TO VISIT SORA'S ROOTS!!! And stop by his mom's house for dinner! xD

My thoughts exactly! I'd love to see what the main island is like and also how many other islands there are. ANd meeting sora' Is mom would be amazing! I've always wanted to learn more about their parents.

To be completely fair though, the same thing can be said about Olympus Colloseium. I'm hoping to be very pleasantly surprised if they decide to, but there really is nothing we NEED to see there.

Edited by Clouded Sun

My thoughts exactly! I'd love to see what the main island is like and also how many other islands there are. ANd meeting sora' Is mom would be amazing! I've always wanted to learn more about their parents.

Yeah, and hopefully getting to explore Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts III would be a dream come true! I really hope that this world ends up being an explorable one! And if not, then I hope many areas of it get shown as much as possible in cutscenes!