Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ColesKingdom

Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Expectations for Orchestra Event

The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Event in LA is tonight and that will hopefully equal some Kingdom Hearts 3 news and possibly a new trailer or even the release date. These are my expectations for the event and I'd love to hear what some of you are expecting from this event.

I'm ready to see it First, because starting tonight, another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese voice cast and reveal the release date with new English and Japanese songs about "Don't Think Twice/Oath" by Utada Hikaru and soon, it was the new Kingdom Hearts 3's opening cinematic in Kingdom Hearts Orchestra event!

And then, the last countdown in 2 more days until another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 with English and Japanese voice cast in Square Enix's E3 2018 showcase and reveal the old and new characters, including Kairi, Lea, Woody and the others and reveal the old and new world, including Toy Box in the English and Japanese websites.

And now, I heard you about the news information for Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts Timeline. But, the question is...... what are we gonna do with another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 and new songs?

So, What I'm trying to say is..... in the timeline of Kingdom Hearts history, "Kingdom Hearts 3" IS the final epic conclusions of the Kingdom Hearts saga AND "The Dark Seeker Saga" is finally come to an end and ALL thanks to Nomura Tetsuya.

Good Luck, ColesKingdom, KH13.com members and everyone! And remember, May your Heart be your Guiding Key, always!!

Edited by Javier.velasquez002

The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Event in LA is tonight and that will hopefully equal some Kingdom Hearts 3 news and possibly a new trailer or even the release date. These are my expectations for the event and I'd love to hear what some of you are expecting from this event.

Time of the event? Pacific time