Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

New trailer for Kingdom Hearts III shown at Kingdom Hearts Orchestra in Los Angeles

A new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III was shown to the attendees of Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- in Los Angeles! It featured exciting footage from the upcoming game, and concluded with a release date reveal for January 29, 2019!

Series director Tetsuya Nomura, who was on-stage at the concert to present the trailer, also said that more information will be coming during E3 2018.

Unfortunately, we have been requested to not discuss the contents of the trailer in our news articles, and there are yet no words on a public release of the footage. Keep an eye on this space for more updates on the footage when they are released to the public!

Follow our live coverage of the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- on Twitter for live updates, and check our coverage for all updates from the event!

Click here to view the article

Really disappointed how they did this I just woke up in the morning to find a twitter post that says KH3 will release in January but the trailer was not made public yet… Come on what was the point dear God what a firetrucking disappointment.

Atleast we see more trailers at E3.

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

KH3 was supposed to release in 2018 but they delay it "seven" months later. And since KH3 will be release on Jan 29, 2019, then it would be "thirteen" years since KH2 was released. Coincidence???

And it was annouced on the SEVENTH day of the week in the SIXTH Month 7+6= 13

OMG ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

I’m honestly getting fed up with this. I don’t know about you younger cats but I’ve been waiting for this since the mid 2000’s. Longer than some of you kids have been alive.

When I saw that it was delayed AGAIN, I honestly felt like throwing a brick through my tv and canceling my KHIII pre-order. We were told 2018 were we not?

When you’ve been waiting over 13 years and then you’re told there are more delays, you tend to lose faith in the KH team. Like I said, I’ve been waiting longer than some of you have been alive. If we get a 2020 release, I’ll just sell my PS4 and watch the damn thing on YouTube.

KH3 was supposed to release in 2018 but they delay it "seven" months later. And since KH3 will be release on Jan 29, 2019, then it would be "thirteen" years since KH2 was released. Coincidence???

Well yeah if you count now the english version then no.

I’m honestly getting fed up with this. I don’t know about you younger cats but I’ve been waiting for this since the mid 2000’s. Longer than some of you kids have been alive.

When I saw that it was delayed AGAIN, I honestly felt like throwing a brick through my tv and canceling my KHIII pre-order. We were told 2018 were we not?

When you’ve been waiting over 13 years and then you’re told there are more delays, you tend to lose faith in the KH team. Like I said, I’ve been waiting longer than some of you have been alive. If we get a 2020 release, I’ll just sell my PS4 and watch the damn thing on YouTube.

I know how you feel. I've been playing the KH series since the first one was first released in 2002 (I got it for christmas that year). The delay really sucks, but we're so close and personally, I'm still optimistic since they only pushed it into the first month of next year. Hang in there! We're almost there! :)

I know how you feel. I've been playing the KH series since the first one was first released in 2002 (I got it for christmas that year). The delay really sucks, but we're so close and personally, I'm still optimistic since they only pushed it into the first month of next year. Hang in there! We're almost there! :)

Patience is a virtue but my patience is wearing thin :)

Generally, a trailer will cause more excitement when shown to a wider amount of people, but apparently, Square's cunning strategy of making people less hyped for the game is something beyond the average person's perception.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Aquaberry!

GOOD GOD, I WAS UP ALL NIGHT HOPING WE'D GET THE ORCHESTRA TRAILER!!!! But apparently, that one hasn't gone public yet, for some reason! Anyways, I hope it gets released within the week! And honestly, I'm not too bothered about the delayed release date! It just means Nomura and his team can finish polishing the game so that the end product will end up being something truly spectacular!

IT IS A PLOY BY XEHANORT TO TURN US ALL INTO HIS SLAVES!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

I understand how you feel. I have been waiting for Kingdom Hearts III ever since I finished KHII back in 2006, when Sora read the letter, leading us all to speculate a Kingdom Hearts III was coming. But honestly, if you look at it in a certain sense, the game was truly announced in 2013, so we've really only waited five years, not to mention that the release date was never announced until last year, and even then, it was a release window. Nomura had remained mum about the game's release date, hence there was never any delay until the delay he announced publicly about the game being pushed into January as opposed to this year. It's really been the only time KHIII has been delayed. Prior to that, we had only been waiting, cuz it hadn't been delayed since a release date hadn't been given yet, ya know? Yes, Nomura said that after 2.8, III would be the very next game, and that still stands, because after 2.8, we just got a re-release of the ReMixes, but other than that, nothing else has stood in the way of III, ya know?

You'll see, friend. The seven month wait will be worth it for the amazing game this will be when we finally have it in our hands! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key