Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So what do you guys think about there ebing no world reveal for KH3 at the Orchestra? I know E3 is almost here anyway, but I was really hoping for more. Although I suppose there might be a new world reveal in the trailer that we haven't viewed yet. At least we have a release date finally, though.

Also, it's cool that Remy is going to be in the game, and I'm super relieved that it's not a world. When I initially read the news statement, I misinterpreted it as the movie Ratatouille being a world and I was like, really??? But a link with Remy will be nice.

Lastly, what do you guys think about the release date delay? I personally don't mind so much, since it's not that long of a delay. Still a bit disappointing, but not a deal breaker.

By the way, I'm sorry this deviated so much from the topic title. I kept thinking of new things to discuss as I was writing this.

Edited by Allwil13

I’m just angry that the release date was pushed back... again. When you’ve been waiting for something for 13 years and it gets pushed back another year, you tend to get pretty aggravated.

It’s just a video game. Nothing less and nothing more.

I’m just angry that the release date was pushed back... again. When you’ve been waiting for something for 13 years and it gets pushed back another year, you tend to get pretty aggravated.

Kingdom Hearts was never officialy delayed untill now.

KH3 has never been delayed up until now -_- People shoud really stop spreading such negative rumors.

About the world reveal I assume they will show more at E3. Makes more sense anyway, to keep the good stuff for the public event.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:56 AM, ienzo628 said:

I hope we get some surprises in Kingdom Hearts 3 once the game is on sale.

Agreed. And I'm sure there will be. We may have a ton of information from the trailers and whatnot, but I'm positive there will be waaaay more that we haven't seen, nor have any reason to expect once the game comes out and we start playing.

16 minutes ago, Allwil13 said:

Agreed. And I'm sure there will be. We may have a ton of information from the trailers and whatnot, but I'm positive there will be waaaay more that we haven't seen, nor have any reason to expect once the game comes out and we start playing.

I sure hope so.