Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joey_XIII

Frozen confirmed as a world for Kingdom Hearts III

Didn't Xehanort mention about one of the three on Mickey's list of guardians being a seeker of darkness in dream drop distance? He never said which one though.

I really hope this isn't the second to last disney world reveal. You'd think they would reveal frozen in winter and save something less expected for e3, but beggers can't be choosers i guess.

Hold your horses, dude. We still got until January PLUS a couple extra trailers left. I’m sure we’ll still get however many Disney worlds Nomura can reveal in that span of time.

I'm still reeling from this amazing trailer! Hype for this game is blowing at an all time sky high! I couldn't be happier! :D

Frozen isn't a film I'd consider a favorite. Yes, it's a good film, and I'm hyped it's coming to Kingdom Hearts III, but I'm still waiting on Treasure Planet! Still, the trailer was amazing, though! xD

I really underestimated how much this game would emotionally destroy me

This is gonna be Infinity War times 100!!!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Hold your horses, dude. We still got until January PLUS a couple extra trailers left. I’m sure we’ll still get however many Disney worlds Nomura can reveal in that span of time.

Yeah let's all not jump to Conclusions everyone we may still have a few more Disney Worlds left to Reveal at least 4 More of Them (Not Including Winnie the Pooh cause it's a MiniGame World).