Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

Ventus May Be A Nort, too!

I think Aqua give herself to the darkness and then she become one.

Yeah they need her to find Ventus she will likely be cured.

I would like to think she would never give up. 

I would like to think she would never give up. 

Yeah but she had no choice she told that herself.

This could happen after Riku helps escaping her or Sora.

She could be norted but that is indeed hard to accept.

Let’s not automatically assume she is “norted”. Yes she does have the different hair and eyes, but remember, she fell to the Realm of Darkness after sacrificing herself for Terra. Remember, in 0.2, she noticed that the darkness was finding its way into her heart taking advantage of the cracks in it. Now after all this time later, the darkness finally took control of her heart. She never had Master Xehanort send a piece of his heart into her. Her heart is not enslaved to the darkness; she is not a Xehanort.

Maybe they don't want Ven, but they use Aqua to get Vanitas somehow. The battle between 7 lights and 13 darknesses has to happen no matter what, no matter who's on which side.

Ventus can't turn into a nort...he has no darkness in his heart remember?r

True, but he's talking about Ven's empty body that he could easily put a heart into. Ven's body currently doesn't have a heart anyways so it's vulnerable for anyone to take it. This is the reason why Xemnas and Xehanort were looking for the chamber Ven's body sleeps in throughout Chain of Memories to KH 2. If Aqua is a nort, there is nothing stopping Vanitas or Xehanort from taking his body since Aqua knows where Ven is at.

I'm trying to be optimistic, though, and assuming that the Aqua we saw in the trailer is not real and is just a phantom, maybe even one of Mickey's fears coming to life in the Realm of Darkness. I fully hope this is the case. I don't think my heart would have been able to handle the fact that Aqua may have been taken by Xehanort and Ven's body is in danger.

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

i thought i might have been a possibility i assumed vanitas' return was due to time travel and therefore had part of xehanort's heart in him when he was defeated in bbs which i had alwasy interpreted as him returning to ven's heart so maybe there a still a piece of xehanort in him when he return to ven

I'm pretty sure Nomura said that yellow eyes=Xehanort, and not yellow eyes=darkness.  So it is pretty safe to assume Aqua is in fact a Xehanort guys.  Another thing, though this may not be canon, I saw some people talk about Sora picking up Master's Defender.  What if Aqua actually sent it out before she got turned into Xehanort so someone else would find it and could find Ventus?  I'm a little confused about that, because I'm not sure whether that is all that is required to find Ventus or if it has to be Aqua specifically.  

True, but he's talking about Ven's empty body that he could easily put a heart into. Ven's body currently doesn't have a heart anyways so it's vulnerable for anyone to take it. This is the reason why Xemnas and Xehanort were looking for the chamber Ven's body sleeps in throughout Chain of Memories to KH 2. If Aqua is a nort, there is nothing stopping Vanitas or Xehanort from taking his body since Aqua knows where Ven is at.

I'm trying to be optimistic, though, and assuming that the Aqua we saw in the trailer is not real and is just a phantom, maybe even one of Mickey's fears coming to life in the Realm of Darkness. I fully hope this is the case. I don't think my heart would have been able to handle the fact that Aqua may have been taken by Xehanort and Ven's body is in danger.

In KHBBS, one of the reports explains that one must have darkness in their heart for Xehanort to take possession of their body. Hence, Ventus cannot be “norted”. Remember at the end of KHBBS, Xehanort says “Your darkness shall be the ark that sustains me”. He needs darkness to possess.

In KHBBS, one of the reports explains that one must have darkness in their heart for Xehanort to take possession of their body. Hence, Ventus cannot be “norted”. Remember at the end of KHBBS, Xehanort says “Your darkness shall be the ark that sustains me”. He needs darkness to possess.

Ven's body doesn't have a heart currently, so yes he can take over Ven's body. It doesn't matter if Ven's heart is full of light. Ven's heart is Sora's body. If Ven's heart is in his own body, THEN Xehanort can't take it over because of the fact his heart is pure light. 

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan