Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just a small detail I noticed but it's really genius.

In Re chain of memories we have a white castle with a young blond girl inside and Larxene manipulates her in doing her will.

In KH3 we see Larxene again and she would like to know that Elsa will go to the darkness. This cutscene takes place infront of Elsa's white castle where she stays alone.

Small detail I noticed xD

Sora's eyes were off also. They might change his eye color in the final game. We do not know for sure what is going on.

Was just the Lighting over Sora, lighting doesn't make blue eyes look yellow.

Was just the Lighting over Sora, lighting doesn't make blue eyes look yellow.

It still does not prove anything. They change the models all the time. It's an still in development scene. He might still be in the process, or whatever. I'm sure he is still part of the new organization. Yes, I can still see him betraying it (heck, I'm pretty sure half of the new organization plan on betraying it), but that scene is still a work in process so I'm not gonna assume anything.

Just a small detail I noticed but it's really genius.

In Re chain of memories we have a white castle with a young blond girl inside and Larxene manipulates her in doing her will.

In KH3 we see Larxene again and she would like to know that Elsa will go to the darkness. This cutscene takes place infront of Elsa's white castle where she stays alone.

Small detail I noticed xD

Xehenort asks his fellow members - "Who is best a tormenting young unstable girls with crazy powers to do ones bidding.  Castles are a theme as well" - enter Larxene with that smile (yaknow the one we see when Sora first sees her).

Except Marluxia isn't nort while Larxene is.

In the japenese version of the trailer with marluxia, he has orange eyes.  It's just where the game is in terms of development, fine details like that aren't done yet, so the one we saw where he had blue eyes wasn't accurate.

Xehenort asks his fellow members - "Who is best a tormenting young unstable girls with crazy powers to do ones bidding.  Castles are a theme as well" - enter Larxene with that smile (yaknow the one we see when Sora first sees her).

In the japenese version of the trailer with marluxia, he has orange eyes.  It's just where the game is in terms of development, fine details like that aren't done yet, so the one we saw where he had blue eyes wasn't accurate.

Maybe, Larxene will drive Sora crazy since she was part of the reason why Namine had to mend his memories. 

It just seems nice in general that the Org members seem to be a lot more plot relevant in the worlds they appear in, sort of like how involved Xaldin was in KH2 and Demyx and Luxord to lesser extents. At the very least, it doesn't seem as it it's going to be as bad as DDD with them just walking in and out with no impact.