Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

Anyone Wish A KH Convention Could Happen In Your Hometown?

So, we keep on seeing people attending all these events such as e3.  Yet, Square-Enix only holds their conventions in specific locations.

This got me to wondering what it would be like to be able to attend one of those events.  Yet, since I live nowhere close to one of the select locations those conventions are held, you could say I am out of luck.

Is there anyone else who wishes a convention (particularly one featuring "'Kingdom Hearts'") could happen in your hometown?  I sincerely doubt I am alone in this regard.

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png
post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-84095000-1411046926_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

I wish, but since I live in a small town, it would impossible. Also there are not any KH fans that I know.

I would attempt a KH Comvention in a bigger city, such as Bergen or Oslo. Now that would be fun!

If they come to Europe they come to UK & France, so it's not very likely they visit my hometown. But if they did, I would be very grateful.

Same here. It's so unlikely they'd come anywhere near where I live I've never really considered it. I'm content with watching live streams when we get them, to be honest.