Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer shown at the Square Enix E3 Showcase 2018

During the live Square Enix conference at E3, a new Kingdom Hearts III trailer was revealed! The exclusive video features more footage of gameplay and characters such as Ratatouille, Kairi, Lea, and more!

The footage was available previously to those that attended the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra on June 9th, 2018. The thumbnail used for the picture features Sora and Rapunzel; while this was not shown in this trailer, it was shown in the trailer shown to the the Los Angeles Kingdom Hearts Orchestra attendees. Sora and Rapunzel seemed to be engaged in what looked like a dancing mini-game. News Team staff Raxaimus reports that during the Orchestra trailer, no button prompts were seen for this scene.

What do you think of the new information? Let us know in the comments below!

[update: Jun 11, 2018] The Japanese version of the trailer has been uploaded onto Youtube!

Kingdom Hearts III releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world. You can now watch the latest Frozen trailer!

Check out our coverage for Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018 and keep an eye on our Twitter for our live updates!

Click here to view the article

I don't get why people are disappointed. We now have everything they showed off at the LA Orchestra.

Peace!

It ain't in 2018 and the trailer didn't show anything new besides some tidbits of cutscenes and stuff we already really knew.

Anyway, I doubt the Sony trailer will be any different but maybe.

I don't get why people are disappointed. We now have everything they showed off at the LA Orchestra.

Peace!

Is it the same? I believe TGS, Sky and etc said/yelled, that they saw the gummi ships mission for the first time yesterday.

During the live Square Enix conference at E3, a new Kingdom Hearts III trailer was revealed! The exclusive video features more footage of gameplay and characters such as Ratatouille, Kairi, Lea, and more!

The footage was available previously to those that attended the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Event on June 9th, 2018.

What do you think of the new information? Let us know in the comments below and be sure to follow our coverage of Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018!

Click here to view the article

Well, I'm glad we saw what people at the orchestra saw, but other than that, yeah, basically just the same trailer.  :/ It would have helped if we did not know about the orchestra trailer or the microsoft trailer but yeah. 

Me-That's it But i was Expecting Another World reveal (Whether that Be Either Treasure Planet or The Jungle Book or Atlantis) and Big Hero 6

Zazu-Oh well

Me-D'OH!!!! SQUARE ENIX BETRAYED US! I'm sorry if if ever started the KH Fan Club in the First Place! Crying 

I always had the feeling Xigbar // Braig would be at the Olympus Coliseum!!

Yet, I did NOT see that new Twilight Town scene coming up!!

Now, all we need is the full theme song on iTunes, and we are good to go -- for now!!

post-39921-0-97086700-1526177138_thumb.png

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-84095000-1411046926_thumb.jpg

The new shown cutscenes look amazing! I am really glad that Paul St. Peter is back as Xemnas! And a glimpse of Radiant Garden with Ienzo? Nice! I guess there will be another trailer at the Sony conference.

I appreciate that Square-Enix was willing to reveal more.  They didn't have to have more than one trailer, but they did.  They didn't show a whole lot of new stuff in this trailer, but they did show some new stuff, and the new stuff that they did show got me even more excited.  So, I am happy with the new trailer.

Welp, i'm worried. I guess frozen is the last big world reveal. We'll probably get a big hero 6 trailer and wtp trailer between now and release and thats it.

No Frozen can't be the Last Disney World revealed there's got to be more World Reveals than Frozen.

Welp, i'm worried. I guess frozen is the last big world reveal. We'll probably get a big hero 6 trailer and wtp trailer between now and release and thats it.

It seems we are having one more trailer at Sony. Hopefully. But I don't know if it will be much different. I hope it is cause I don't know why they would give us basically the same trailer just slightly different with stuff that we heard about at the orchestra three times.