Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups Marvel: Infinite Multiverse (Sign ups/Discussions)

...I sense a disturbance...A dangerous disturbance...

The universe is becoming imbalanced. Events that are happening should not happen. Forbidden crosses are being crossed. Dimensions are being ripped apart. Danger is approaching...Or perhaps it's already here.

It's time to summon the defenses. The battle starts now.

You are the universes’ last defense. Travel through multiple dimensions of beauty, tragedy, and the unthinkable possibilities. From a city in the Noir to the land of the Gods, restore their balance by finding and destroying the Phantoms, the source of the dimensions’ inbalance. But some realities may test your morality. The question may come...

Do you stay on track with your mission? Do you stay in your desired dimension? Do you defy the rules and ‘fix’ the dimensions by your vision? Or...Do you side with the opposing threat?

These choices are in your hands.

RULES:

1. Keep things PG-13, but if your character is someone that uses those curse words, just blur them or censor them please.

2. DO NO BE OP...Even if you're "You-Know-Who".

3. Please be respectful to each other.

4. DISCLAIMER: I do not know the FULL extent of Marvel, so I'm just going off of what I know while having fun with the concept. So please...Don't freak out if you know your Marvel history.

5. There can be romance...And gore...It's Marvel, that's allowed. xD

6. Do not control the overall story, but it's possible to have branching paths.

7. Stay true to character please.

8. Just have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET(You can choose ANY Marvel Superhero character or Anti-hero character. No OCs.):

(Up to 2):

Name:

Superhero Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Universe/First Issue:

Alliance(if any):

Powers and Abilities:

Extra Details(if any):

(If you want to be a villain...PM me and we might work something out)

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Interesting. Though, I'd still like to know what the main premise is, even if this description reveals a few things.

Basically, you go and be Doctor Who for a bit. xD In other words, you travel through alternate dimensions to fix stuff that’s not supposed to be there and causing havoc.

Basically, you go and be Doctor Who for a bit. xD In other words, you travel through alternate dimensions to fix stuff that’s not supposed to be there and causing havoc.

With Marvel characters?

If I didn't, then I wouldn't have started the sign ups. Are you planning on signing up?

Yes. I just don't want for this to suddenly stop after it starts because of reasons.

Well...I can't promise that because life can throw us unexpected curveballs.

I think what Awesome Sauce is wondering, which I too was wondering, is whether you have a story planned for this, as you didn't provide much of one in the sign ups. Often times when there's no story mentioned the RP lacks direction and kind of dies, something that most people try to avoid. I too would be interested in knowing more of a premise, as this doesn't really cover much.

I think what Awesome Sauce is wondering, which I too was wondering, is whether you have a story planned for this, as you didn't provide much of one in the sign ups. Often times when there's no story mentioned the RP lacks direction and kind of dies, something that most people try to avoid. I too would be interested in knowing more of a premise, as this doesn't really cover much.

Ohh, I understand now. Yeah, I’ve got a story planned. I’ll fix that right away.

Better?

Ohh, I understand now. Yeah, I’ve got a story planned. I’ll fix that right away. Better?

Much, thank you. :) I will work on a character sheet sometime today when I'm near a computer (and also when it's not 3 AM xD). I do have a question, however: I know that they aren't Marvel, but I was wondering if you would accept characters from The Tick?

Much, thank you. :) I will work on a character sheet sometime today when I'm near a computer (and also when it's not 3 AM xD). I do have a question, however: I know that they aren't Marvel, but I was wondering if you would accept characters from The Tick?

Hmm...The Tick....

Hmmmmm......

I’m...Unsure about that. But I’ll think about it tho.

Hmm. Let’s try this to start with.

Name: Victor Von Doom

Superhero Name: Doom

Race: Human

Appearance:

5396961-infim2016002-albuquerquevar-2364

latest.jpg

Personality: Despite attempting to turn over a new leaf, Victor Von Doom is still an arrogant and egotistical man. This is backed up by a brilliant mind and a will made of iron. He has a ruthless nature that still appears at times even with his change of heart. He is relentless and cunning. He can be quite patient, though his arrogance sometimes causes him to act too quickly.

Bio: Victor Von Doom was one of the most dangerous villains on Earth at one time, battling the likes of the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and others for bids at ultimate control and power. Within the past few years, Doom took part in a multiverse crisis where he was able to absorb divine level powers and become ruler over all creation. Despite this being the realization of all his designs and plans, Doom felt the victory to be unfulfilling, eventually even adding his bitter rival Mr Fantastic to fix the crisis. Returned to his own world with a healed face, Doom reconsidered his path, deciding that if his old villainous ways didn’t end in satisfaction, perhaps the opposite would. Abdicating as absolute ruler of Latveria, he began an alliance with Tony Stark to better benefit mankind. He even created his own iteration of an Iron Man suit when Stark was out of commission. His dealing with other heroes has been strained, but he has not wavered from his stated desire to turn over a new leaf.

Universe/First Issue: Earth 616/Fantastic Four #5, 1962

Alliance(if any): None

Powers and Abilities:

Sorcery; as a candidate for the title of Sorcerer Supreme, Doom has a great deal of magical might, allowing him to cast a variety of spells, including barriers, magical blasts, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, and so on.

Power Armor; a suit of armor that gives the wearer enhanced strength and durability. It is equipped with repulsers, magnetic control, cloaking tech, and flight capabilities.

Doom himself is also blessed with a genius level intelligence, and has some mastery in martial arts.

Extra Details(if any):While reformed, Doom shows little to no remorse for his past.

Sometimes refers to himself in the third person.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Hmm. Let’s try this to start with.

Name: Victor Von Doom

Superhero Name: Doom

Race: Human

Appearance:

5396961-infim2016002-albuquerquevar-2364latest.jpg

Personality: Despite attempting to turn over a new leaf, Victor Von Doom is still an arrogant and egotistical man. This is backed up by a brilliant mind and a will made of iron. He has a ruthless nature that still appears at times even with his change of heart. He is relentless and cunning. He can be quite patient, though his arrogance sometimes causes him to act too quickly.

Bio: Victor Von Doom was one of the most dangerous villains on Earth at one time, battling the likes of the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, and others for bids at ultimate control and power. Within the past few years, Doom took part in a multiverse crisis where he was able to absorb divine level powers and become ruler over all creation. Despite this being the realization of all his designs and plans, Doom felt the victory to be unfulfilling, eventually even adding his bitter rival Mr Fantastic to fix the crisis. Returned to his own world with a healed face, Doom reconsidered his path, deciding that if his old villainous ways didn’t end in satisfaction, perhaps the opposite would. Abdicating as absolute ruler of Latveria, he began an alliance with Tony Stark to better benefit mankind. He even created his own iteration of an Iron Man suit when Stark was out of commission. His dealing with other heroes has been strained, but he has not wavered from his stated desire to turn over a new leaf.

Universe/First Issue: Earth 616/Fantastic Four #5, 1962

Powers and Abilities:

Sorcery; as a candidate for the title of Sorcerer Supreme, Doom has a great deal of magical might, allowing him to cast a variety of spells, including barriers, magical blasts, teleportation, telekinesis, healing, and so on.

Power Armor; a suit of armor that gives the wearer enhanced strength and durability. It is equipped with repulsers, magnetic control, cloaking tech, and flight capabilities.

Doom himself is also blessed with a genius level intelligence, and has some mastery in martial arts.

Extra Details(if any):While reformed, Doom shows little to no remorse for his past.

Sometimes refers to himself in the third person.

ACCEPTED!

Sorry for the delay; I've had a very full week.

Name: Loki Laufeyson

Superhero Name: None
Race: Frost Giant
Appearance:

enhanced-buzz-13444-1383880018-4.jpg?dow

Personality: Intelligent, sly, and mischievous.  Loki cannot be trusted much farther than he can be thrown.  He is quite the innovative thinker and outsmarts many, which aids to his dangerous side.  Often a wild card, Loki is on his own side and may or may not come to your aid.  He does, however, fiercely care about those important to him, chiefly the mother who raised him, Queen Frigga of Asgard.
Bio: The smallest of the Frost Giants and son to the king, Loki lived his early years away from the public eye due to his father's shame of him.  After King Odin of Asgard defeated his father, he took Loki under his wing as his very own, raising him alongside his biological son, Thor.  His relationship with his foster brother has been strained, at best, though in time the two have come to appreciate each other for who they are.  While still not trusted, Loki helps the heroes on occasion, though generally works for himself to meet his own personal interests.  He often will not lend a helping hand unless he can gain something out of it, though he has been known to perform the occasional charity act from seemingly the kindness of his heart.
Universe/First Issue: Thor/Journey Into Mystery
Powers and Abilities: Loki is a sorcerer, specializing in all kinds of magic and potions.  His most prized skill would be transforming into others, to take on their likeness as his own.
Extra Details(if any):

Sorry for the delay; I've had a very full week.

Name: Loki Laufeyson[/size]

Age: 28[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Superhero Name: None[/size]Race: Frost Giant[/size]Appearance:[/size]

enhanced-buzz-13444-1383880018-4.jpg?dow

[/size]Personality: Intelligent, sly, and [/size]mischievous.  Loki cannot be trusted much farther than he can be thrown.  He is quite the innovative thinker and outsmarts many, which aids to his dangerous side.  Often a wild card, Loki is on his own side and may or may not come to your aid.  He does, however, fiercely care about those important to him, chiefly the mother who raised him, Queen Frigga of Asgard.Bio: The smallest of the Frost Giants and son to the king, Loki lived his early years away from the public eye due to his father's shame of him.  After King Odin of Asgard defeated his father, he took Loki under his wing as his very own, raising him alongside his biological son, Thor.  His relationship with his foster brother has been strained, at best, though in time the two have come to appreciate each other for who they are.  While still not trusted, Loki helps the heroes on occasion, though generally works for himself to meet his own personal interests.  He often will not lend a helping hand unless he can gain something out of it, though he has been known to perform the occasional charity act from seemingly the kindness of his heart.Universe/First Issue: Thor/Journey Into Mystery[/size]Alliance(if any): None[/size]Powers and Abilities: Loki is a sorcerer, specializing in all kinds of magic and potions.  His most prized skill would be transforming into others, to take on their likeness as his own.[/size]Extra Details(if any):[/size]

ACCEPTED! I’m just waiting (and hoping) for a few more people to join in!