Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NihonScribe

Limited Kingdom Hearts III PlayStation 4 Pro Revealed at Sony E3 Showcase

So is there any chance that it will be available in America as well? Because I've literally been waiting for an excuse like this to get a PS4 Pro, and it's perfect, except for the small fact that it is Japanese so far right now...

I would think they'd sell this in the Americas as well, given they showcased it at E3 vs. Tokyo Game Show. The questions are when, where, and for how much?

Thanks for showing this to us, NihonScribe!

The question is, though, as beautiful as this PS4 looks, will it be available for the rest of the world as well, or is this a Japan exclusive? Cuz I really want that beautiful PS4! D:

Yes!  xD This Edition will be available to at least the US.  :P  I'm not sure about the rest of the world, though. : But PlayStation 4s aren't region locked  ;) so if you had the money, you could theoretically pre-order it from Japan or US (upon it being open for pre-order) and receive it being able to play your other PS4 games, you just have to have your regions power cord.  <3

Yes!  xD This Edition will be available to at least the US.  :P  I'm not sure about the rest of the world, though. : But PlayStation 4s aren't region locked  ;) so if you had the money, you could theoretically pre-order it from Japan or US (upon it being open for pre-order) and receive it being able to play your other PS4 games, you just have to have your regions power cord.  <3

Oh sweet, I did not know that! :O And that's awesome, I'm glad that the PS4 Pro is coming to the US, cuz I really want it! I hope it'll be available for pre-order on Gamestop when the time comes! :'D