Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing great like I'am because I just saw the new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer featuring Pirates of the Caribbean aka Port Royal!!! Sora, Donald, and Goofy once again return to realistic Disney Worlds. But this time they're not only one. Luxord, one of the original Organization XIII member returns to Port Royal and this time he's looking for the Black Box that was from Kingdom Hearts Back Cover x. There's a lot of thing happening in the new trailer so I'm sure everybody else will discuss that but for me I'm want to discuss Port Royal because not only it's one of my favorite worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2, despite how weird Sora, Donald, and Goofy talking to realistic characters because of their cartoony features. But I'm also curious of why Nomura decided to skip Dead Man's Chest and go straight to At World's End? Maybe it's because Kingdom Hearts 3 is the final game of the Xehanort Saga so I guess he wants to include At World's End arc. to match the tone of the game? I'm curious to see how this will work out! So what's your guys thoughts about this? Are you excited to see Port Royal again like me! Or are you disappointed? Please discuss and leave your thoughts here! I would love to read them!

I always thought if POTC returns it would be part 4 or 5 since they are both stand alone movies. Still really hyped since At World End has the biggest fights! Really hyped about this world reveal!

And also... was that Johnny Depp?:O

Edited by Connected

I'm sure people will still complain about the art-style and how it doesn't fit the series,but personally I couldn't care less,the world looks amazing and so much fun to play

Pretty excited! Which is weird, because I wasn't too into Pirates of the Caribbean in KH2. But from what they showed, the world looked amazing! ESPECIALLY excited to see Luxord again.

There goes my hopes for a Treasure Planet world, though. :D

Crap! You might be right about that. I so wanted a Treasure Planet in KH3. :

I'm kind of surprised there's going to be another POTC world in Kingdom Hearts 3, but also happy with it.  Port Royal was one of my favorite worlds in 2 and Luxord is my favorite member from Organization XIII so that just makes it better.  It's interesting to me that At World's End will be used as the world, but I'm fine with too because I enjoy it the most out of the franchise.

I am bummed out Treasure Planet might not be an option in the game anymore, but I'm fine with what I saw.

There goes my hopes for a Treasure Planet world, though. :D

Don't talk like that! :

Treasure Planet is at the top of my world wish list. I've never been a PotC fan and would much rather have Treasure Planet!  

The CGI is amazing though.