Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Leamax

Kingdom Hearts III will be featured on Playstation Live at E3 2018 on Tuesday

PlayStation has revealed their lineup for PlayStation Live at E3 2018. Kingdom Hearts III will be featured on Tuesday, June 12th at 2:15 PM PDT. You can watch it on live.playstation.com.

Posted Image

Kingdom Hearts III releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world. You can now watch the latest Frozen trailer, Square Enix E3 Showcase trailer, and the Pirates of the Caribbean trailer!

Check out our coverage for Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018 and keep an eye on our Twitter for our live updates!

Click here to view the article

So I am really excited about this, I'm just starting to worry about how kuch more they'll havr left to share over the next 6 months. Id this pace of news is what we can expect then hell yeah, bring it on! But I really don't want to be left in the dark for 6 months until release with one or two new tidbits along the way.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Leamax! :)

By any chance, was the video I saw yesterday about the people talking and discussing about Kingdom Hearts III the one that was featured at Playstation Live? Cuz if it is, then I definitely watched it, cuz I was with my best friend/soul brother Jonathan, watching the video! :)