Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Her appearance could have changed because of the poor lighting in the Realm of Darkness.  I mean, if she is a vessel for Xehanort and that means everyone gets a darker shade of brown, yellow-orange eyes, and pointed ears.  What about Saix?  Why are the traits that he share with Xehanort are the amber colored eyes and the pointed ears?  Aqua might be turning into a Heartless or she might be trying to develop a way of harnessing the darkness to aid others.

However, I just don't get how Ansem's appearance can change drastically once he removes his DiZ disguise.  Aqua doesn't seem to have clothes that keeps her from turning into a Heartless.  The only thing that is probably keeping her from becoming a Heartless is that she's a keyblade master and a magic user.  Ansem also kept writing to keep his sanity intact.  He was still probably manipulated by darkness and probably found a way out from the Realm of Darkness because of his hatred for the Organization and Nobodies in general.  Plus, I still remember the ending of BBS where Aqua meets Ansem at the beach.

Maybe, Ansem is aiding her in forming some sort of control over the darkness and an eventual escape route.  Ansem was wearing a black coat and black coats are generally used as protection against the darkness.  That's why Axel warned Sora by saying, "Don't stop moving or the darkness will overtake you!"

Maybe this is unrelated but Corridors of Darkness are basically related to the Realm of Darkness.  The more time you stay in there, the more chance you risk of becoming a Heartless.

I agreed, this is my first post, in the trailer I guess(I'm not missing it lol) for kh3 I'm kind of depressed. Many people say aqua was 'norted' but she's not. There's nothing to do with Ansem or Xehanort. It's bcs she's been there for so long, you see in the trailer, mickey was somehow trapped in the red swirl and riku's keyblade was broken but aqua arrived with darkness shades destroy whatever is attacking them quoting "i know this keyblade(i think), mickey you're too late.(I'm certain).
My theory is Aqua is not norted, she's basically harnessing the power of dark in order to stay alive in the RoD, like Ansem did, he has the power to manipulate darkness and change his skin tone darker and his eyes weren't yellow, they're red-orange. I hope when the Kh3's out Sora might help anyone. Yep. I watch the final too, everyone died, except sora. like Smashbro ending lol

I do wonder how Ansem the Wise was able to escape in the first place and how Riku or Sora are going to Aqua out of the RoD and back to normal.  Also, what do those cutscenes in one of those early trailers mean where Aqua was pretty much fighting the Xehanort's Guardian.

Edited by ienzo628

8 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

I do wonder how Ansem the Wise was able to escape in the first place and how Riku or Sora are going to Aqua out of the RoD and back to normal.  Also, what do those cutscenes in one of those early trailers mean where Aqua was pretty much fighting the Xehanort's Guardian.

I think i missed a lot of these clips lol, y'all should give me more links. Ever wondered what she's attacking besides heartless?

?

Edited by Ira

All darkness influence.

I don't know where it says xehanort's guardian monster can corrupt people. (So it wasnt even Xehanort himself who blasted Aqua).

Also the other ways characters were 'norted' were totally different. The yellow eyes and whit-ish hair just mean evil.

Just sayin until the creator says otherwise.