Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

well we all have characters wed rather they hadnt included

Mine are Wii Fit, Bowser Jr, and Bayonetta.

Wii Fit is just a dumb choice, Bowser Jr. has always been annoying to me, and I just don't like Bayonetta.

Pichu is an odd choice for a gen 2 rep, but I like him anyway.

Mine are Wii Fit, Bowser Jr, and Bayonetta.

Wii Fit is just a dumb choice, Bowser Jr. has always been annoying to me, and I just don't like Bayonetta.

Pichu is an odd choice for a gen 2 rep, but I like him anyway.

i dont like her either she is the worst inclusion in all of smash and shes made less annoyed about other characters i dont like mewtwo snake daisy pitto and dr mario

i like the wii fit trainer and im fine with bowser jr but the koopalings annoy me

i dont like her either she is the worst inclusion in all of smash and shes made less annoyed about other characters i dont like mewtwo snake daisy pitto and dr mario

i like the wii fit trainer and im fine with bowser jr but the koopalings annoy me

I see you aren't a fan of clones. I don't mind them at all (although they could just be a combined slot like Olimar and Alph) Why don't you like Snake and Mewtwo?

I see you aren't a fan of clones. I don't mind them at all (although they could just be a combined slot like Olimar and Alph) Why don't you like Snake and Mewtwo?

im actually fine with clones (i will be playing all three links all the time) its just the characters is not happy with i hate daisy think there are better characters than dr mario and pitoo is boring

ive never liked mewtwo in all the years ive been playing pokemon (which is since gen 1) and i just dont like snake hes from game that just dont appeal to me so im just not happy about his inclusion but what can you do

im actually fine with clones (i will be playing all three links all the time) its just the characters is not happy with i hate daisy think there are better characters than dr mario and pitoo is boring

ive never liked mewtwo in all the years ive been playing pokemon (which is since gen 1) and i just dont like snake hes from game that just dont appeal to me so im just not happy about his inclusion but what can you do

I don't mind Daisy. I wish they'd've done something different with Pitoo, to make him more unique. I can see not liking Dr. Mario, I replaced him with the Ice Climbers on my WiiU copy.

I get just not liking them. I love them both, but I can see why they wouldn't appeal to everyone.

I am honestly really excited for Smash Ultimate! It's gonna bring the biggest roster in the series yet, but just because it brings back old timers, I hope that this doesn't mean that we won't get newcomers, cuz I wanna see new faces among the sea of already beloved characters! So here's hoping we get a few surprise character reveals! :D

I am honestly really excited for Smash Ultimate! It's gonna bring the biggest roster in the series yet, but just because it brings back old timers, I hope that this doesn't mean that we won't get newcomers, cuz I wanna see new faces among the sea of already beloved characters! So here's hoping we get a few surprise character reveals! :D

I expect no more than ten Newcomers and probably Six DLC. As long as one of them is Sephiroth and one is Bandana Waddle Dee I'm fine. I'd also like Sora.

I expect no more than ten Newcomers and probably Six DLC. As long as one of them is Sephiroth and one is Bandana Waddle Dee I'm fine. I'd also like Sora.

Oh yeah, Sora is definitely a must! He should definitely be one of the guest fighters to appear! Sephiroth would also be amazing, and I wish that Lloyd Irving would appear, but since his Tales game isn't Nintendo exclusive anymore, I don't know if he'd still count! But still, I'm hoping! I'd also dig other characters from Nintendo's varied franchises! :D

If anyone cares, I've updated the list of items and stages in my original post. :)

Oh yeah, Sora is definitely a must! He should definitely be one of the guest fighters to appear! Sephiroth would also be amazing, and I wish that Lloyd Irving would appear, but since his Tales game isn't Nintendo exclusive anymore, I don't know if he'd still count! But still, I'm hoping! I'd also dig other characters from Nintendo's varied franchises! :D

One character that would be cool is Captain Toad. I'd also love Tails.

If anyone cares, I've updated the list of items and stages in my original post. :)

One character that would be cool is Captain Toad. I'd also love Tails.

Shadow The Hedgehog would also be pretty amazing, and how about a character from Chrono Trigger like Crono, Lucca, Frog or maybe Magus? :D

Shadow The Hedgehog would also be pretty amazing, and how about a character from Chrono Trigger like Crono, Lucca, Frog or maybe Magus? :D

Everyone thinks Shadow would be an Echo, but why. He has Chaos powers and a gun. And you can't say they won't give him a gun because they want an E rating, because Snake and Bayonetta probably make it T.

I'd love more Square reps.

Everyone thinks Shadow would be an Echo, but why. He has Chaos powers and a gun. And you can't say they won't give him a gun because they want an E rating, because Snake and Bayonetta probably make it T.

I'd love more Square reps.

Yeah, exactly! Just because they are similar in appearance doesn't mean they'd fight the exact same way! I agree with you! And yeah, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't censor out Shadow's gun for the very same reason you explained it!

And yesss, we need a few more Square characters in Smash! :D

I really really hope a KH rep gets in--there's so much moveset potential due to the Keyblade's transformation abilties. Also, fighting to KH music.

Sora would be the obvious choice, but I'd totally love Roxas (with Xion as an Echo?) to get in or be down with the Lingering Will.

I really really hope a KH rep gets in--there's so much moveset potential due to the Keyblade's transformation abilties. Also, fighting to KH music.

Sora would be the obvious choice, but I'd totally love Roxas (with Xion as an Echo?) to get in or be down with the Lingering Will.

if KH does get representation, it will undoubtedly be Sora at first.

if KH does get representation, it will undoubtedly be Sora at first.

I mean obviously.

But LW would be a cool curveball since you could make an entire moveeset for him while barely using any sword attacks.

Roxas would probably be more standard swordsman with duel wielding attached, but he's my fav. Plus I really want to see how a trailer for him would turn out.

Intro: The E-Shop bag bows down and faces either direction in front of him.

Notable Palette Swaps: The 3DS internet guide.

Special Moves:

B : Load Barrier; Bag puts the Wii Shop loading circle around him, with the ball rotating on it. This can deflect projectiles and knock back enemies who get close.

B + Forwards : Bit Drop; Bag will create a line from which ten “bits” appear and fall down.

B + Up : Pixel Jump: Bag will high jump off of the 8-bit versions of the blocks from Super Mario Bros., specifically three of them.

B + Down : Gift Bag Kick; Bag will open a gift bag with whatever Switch title you’ve downloaded (save for Demos) and kick it directly in front of him. The more you’ve played that game, the bigger the gift bag and the more damage it deals.

Final Smash: Discount Dump; similar to PK Starstorm, Bag will cover as the icons of the games you’ve downloaded fall down all over the area. The more you’ve played any of the games, the more damage they deal.

Intro: The E-Shop bag bows down and faces either direction in front of him.

Notable Palette Swaps: The 3DS internet guide.

Special Moves:

B : Load Barrier; Bag puts the Wii Shop loading circle around him, with the ball rotating on it. This can deflect projectiles and knock back enemies who get close.

B + Forwards : Bit Drop; Bag will create a line from which ten “bits” appear and fall down.

B + Up : Pixel Jump: Bag will high jump off of the 8-bit versions of the blocks from Super Mario Bros., specifically three of them.

B + Down : Gift Bag Kick; Bag will open a gift bag with whatever Switch title you’ve downloaded (save for Demos) and kick it directly in front of him. The more you’ve played that game, the bigger the gift bag and the more damage it deals.

Final Smash: Discount Dump; similar to PK Starstorm, Bag will cover as the icons of the games you’ve downloaded fall down all over the area. The more you’ve played any of the games, the more damage they deal.

Oh my god I didn't expect that xD

Found this on Reddit.

post-77397-0-31169900-1532796998_thumb.png