Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Yah! But also, I wonder when Waluigi will be upgraded from trophy assist to fighter? I'm still curious as to why he's never been a full fledged fighter!

not enough interesting moves probably. I don't think I want any more fighters based solely on fitness and sports, and those are the games Waluigi's typically in.

Personally as a newcomer,

Give me Klonoa (Namco) and Axel Stone (Sega) as playables

with

Wiseman (Sega - Nights), Astal (Sega), and Sir Tongara de Pepperouchau III (Sega) as assists and I can die happy xD.

Yes I grew up as a SEGA fanboy xD

Edited by XTREEMMAK

Personally as a newcomer,

Give me Klonoa (Namco) and Axel Stone (Sega) as playables

with

Wiseman (Sega - Nights), Astal (Sega), and Sir Tongara de Pepperouchau III (Sega) as assists and I can die happy xD.

Yes I grew up as a SEGA fanboy xD

I've always liked Klonoa's design. Never got to play any

well at least chrom will be fun and k.rool deserves it

the other three can leave smash bros and never come back

King K Rools trailer was funny to me. TBH I don't mind Simon and Ritcher, though I've never played Castlevania. Dark Samus looks ok too.

GUYS Crom and k rool is a mii fighter costume in Smash for wii u and 3ds, but in Smash Ultimate, they are playable characters, which leads me to believe that some characters that were mii costumes in the previous game will be playable characters in Ultimate!

Which means that Lloyd Irving could be a playable character in the game!

Do you guys think this is a coincidence or not?

There is no way this is a coincidence after TWO characters that were mii costumes in smash wii u/3ds end up being in smash ultimate

Edited by Zeldablade7

GUYS Crom and k rool is a mii fighter costume in Smash for wii u and 3ds, but in Smash Ultimate, they are playable characters, which leads me to believe that some characters that were mii[/size] costumes in the previous game will be playable characters in Ultimate!

Which means that Lloyd Irving could be a playable character in the game!

Do you guys think this is a coincidence or not?

There is no way this is a coincidence after TWO characters that were mii costumes in smash wii u/3ds end up being in smash ultimate

Knuckles and Zero are assists, maybe they'll all be included in some way.

Knuckles and Zero are assists, maybe they'll all be included in some way.

I think that's because they already have characters that represent their respective series, the tales of series, however, doesn't have at least one representative and Lloyd Irving is the perfect fit. 

I think that's because they already have characters that represent their respective series, the tales of series, however, doesn't have at least one representative and Lloyd Irving is the perfect fit. 

you could be reading to much into that, then again theyve gone a little gun hoe with the third parties 

I have wanted K. Rool in Smash since Melee. Donkey Kong Country was one of my favorite games growing up, and seeing it repped makes me more excited for a Smash game than I have been in years.

he looks super fun to play as

I'm really happy that Dark Samus is playable in the game, she's definitely going to be one of my mains alongside Cloud, Ridley, Wolf, and Mewtwo. I wanted her to be playable since Brawl.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Dang, the sheer amount of characters that'll be available to play as in this Smash is insane! And what about all those epic reveals!? Simon and Richter were an awesome reveal, but I'm easily the most excited for Chrom! He's one of my favorite characters from FE: Awakening! He's voiced by Alex Mercer, if I'm not mistaken, the same voice as Ira!

I'm still hoping for Sora, Crono or Lloyd to be revealed! X_X

This was an old moveset I made for Alm back in April, so I altered it with the game’s current state in mind:

Intro: Alm uses the same warp circle as the other FE characters, but with a red light and small red smoke.

Notable Palette Swaps: Celica, Kliff, Gray, Tobin, Faye, Rudolf, Mycen

Special Moves:

B : Iron Bow; unlike the other bow specials, the Iron Bow has special effects. If it gleams once, it will deal low knockback. If it gleams twice, it will deal medium knockback. If it gleams a third time, it will deal high knockback. If a second passes after the third gleam, the bow simply breaks and Alm will be forced to use another. The bow can also be aimed upwards for a curved shot.

B + Forwards : Dancing Dragon; a slower and sloppier version of Marth’s and other characters’ Dancing Blades. It makes up for this for being slightly stronger than them, however.

B + Up : Dragon Killer (as in the finisher Alm pulls against Duma); Alm leaps up high into the air when the B button is pressed once. Pressing it twice sends Alm coming right down; the impact leaves a line of blue fire. The way Alm uses it is similar to Cloud’s Climhazzard, but a split second slower. It goes 1.5x as high as Roy’s Blazer.

B + Down : Mila’s Turnwheel; just as Alm is almost hit when this activates, he will move the attacker back to just a second before the attack, and then counters by dashing forward and slashing. However, the Turnwheel needs a minute to recharge. Excessive usage will add another minute to the recharge time; his Down B, then, will be a slower, 2-Hit Counter.

Final Smash: Scendscale; the mark on Alm’s left hand will glow, and the Falchion will emit a long blue streak of light. Alm slashes caught enemies three times before dealing a final sideways slash.

Taunts:

1: “Don’t toy with me.” Alm will spin his Falchion three times and then put back in the scabbard.

2: “This is my strength!” Alm will thrust the Falchion into the air.

1+2: “Mother Mila…please see me through safely.” Alm puts his right hand on his chest, looks down for a bit, and then looks back up.

Winposes:

1: “I’ll never yield!” Alm puts his sword back in his scabbard and thrusts his left arm backwards.

2: “Celica…I hope you’re alright.” Alm looks down at his lucky charm and then looks back up.

3: “This is how it’s done!” Alm puts his right arm up (similar to in his pose from his Echoes artwork).

Icon: The FE series icon.

Victory Music: The FE series victory theme.

Kirby Hat: Alm’s hair and headband.

(Please excuse that I have it in my head that four specials and a Final Smash is enough for a character.)

well at least chrom will be fun and k.rool deserves it

the other three can leave smash bros and never come back

I know I’m late, but…WHY?! I can understand Dark Samus, but what do you have against the Belmonts? Or Castlevania?

Not sure yet. I know this might not happen, but if Sora and/or Wreck-It Ralph does join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate should there reveal be on a direct or at the D23 Expo?

A Direct. Doing it at D23 doesn't seem appropriate, plus Nintendo would want maximum visibility for the initial reveal.

Edited by Karxrida

Hey, guys; I decided to make a moveset for Dark Matter, a villain from the Kirby series.

Intro: Dark Matter materializes from a vortex of darkness, and his cloak, sword, and head form around him.

Idle Animation: Dark Matter floats up and down. After sitting for a while, he squishes himself.

Notable Palette Swaps: Zero-2, Drawcia, Magalor, Taranza, Dark Mind, Hyness, Marx

Grab: Dark Matter bites the opponent.

Pummel: Dark Matter keeps biting

F-Throw: Dark Matter spits them out.

D-Throw: Dark Matter thrashes them on the ground.

B-Throw: Dark Matter throws them out and slashes them.

U-Throw: Dark Matter throws them above and shoots a laser at them.

Special Moves:

B : Dark Blade; Dark Matter charges up a dark orb with his sword that ricochets at full charge. They can be parried by other kinds of attacks.

B + Forwards : Prism Slash; Dark Matter charges forward and slashes with his blade four times as it gives of a rainbow light.

B + Up : Blob Shield; as Dark Matter floats in the air, six orange blobs form around him and damage anyone in contact. However, they break quickly after a few seconds.

B + Down : Eye Laser; Dark Matter’s eye goes down to his chest, and it shoots a long dark laser that can be aimed in any direction with quick reflexes. It can be shot up to three times in a row.

Final Smash: True Darkness; Dark Matter’s true form is unraveled! He goes into the center of the background to fire dark lasers at the opponents. They deal massive damage upon contact and can be freely aimed.

Taunts:

1: Dark Matter’s eye goes down to his chest for a brief second.

2: Dark Matter swings his sword from left to right, then swings it down as his eye turns red.

1+2: Four orange blobs circle around Dark Matter as his cloak lifts itself in the air.

Winposes:

1: Dark Matter’s eye, down on his chest, spins around to the left three times and repositions itself.

2: A dark energy forms covers Dark Matter.

3: Dark Matter’s cloak is on the ground. The camera goes up and, seen in his true form for a split second, he knocks it down.

Icon: Kirby series icon

Victory Music: The beginning of https://youtu.be/Im9O1hZsdR4

Kirby Hat: Dark Matter’s head (in his swordsman form).