Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

so isabelle had revealed as a semi-clone for ultimate 

I wouldn't even consider her a semi-clone, she's got a lot of unique moves. Much more so than Dr. Mario, and he's considered a semi-clone as well

I asked Ray Chase Noctis' voice about his reaction if Noctis gets added to Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and he said he would be surprise along with having Noctis' final smash be Titan Collosus.

With FFXV pocket edition announced for the Switch, I'd think it's possible. Maybe more likely as DLC tho.

Got two movesets ready:

Intro: Yarn Yoshi forms himself from a roll of yarn.

Notable Palette Swaps: Poochy, Kamek, Baby Bowser, Shy Guy, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi

Idle Animation: Yarn Yoshi gets tired and almost falls asleep.

Grab: Same as Yoshi’s, but he hugs the opponent instead of eating them.

Pummel: Yarn Yoshi headbutts them.

F-Throw: Yarn Yoshi turns into Moto-Yoshi and springs the opponent off his back after a short “ride”.

U-Throw: Yarn Yoshi turns into Umbrella Yoshi and spins around while slightly floating into the air.

D-Throw: Yarn Yoshi spins his legs around on the ground.

B-Throw: Yoshi turns into a cannon and shoots the opponent to the space behind him.

Special Moves:

B : Yarn Tongue; Yarn Yoshi lets out his tongue like Yoshi, but instead of eating whoever’s captured, he rolls them in a ball of yarn. When they come out, they become yarn, which slightly increases their launch ratio.

B + Forwards : Yarn Ball Toss; Yarn Yoshi throws a ball of yarn that deals meager damage, but goes slightly farther than Yoshi’s Egg Throw.

B + Up : Sky Pop; Yarn Yoshi turns into an airplane and does a loop. You can press the shield button to fire three bullets.

B + Down : Mermaid Yoshi; Yarn Yoshi goes underwater (can be seen swimming in ACTUAL water), and comes back up when B is released.

Final Smash: Double Yoshi Exploshi; Yarn Yoshi puffs up, and whoever gets caught up is treated to a cinematic attack where two giant Yarn Yoshis walk quickly and stomp on them.

Taunts:

1: Yarn Yoshi stomps around and stumbles to the right.

2: Yarn Poochy appears and Yarn Yoshi rides him like a bull.

1+2: Several multi-color Yarn Yoshis appear around Yarn Yoshi and joyfully circle him.

Winposes:

1: An army of Yarn Yoshis runs across the screen.

2: Poochy jumps on Yarn Yoshi and licks him.

3: Yarn Yoshi attempts a Flutter Jump, but falls on the ground.

Icon: Yoshi’s egg

Victory Music: Yoshi’s victory music

Kirby Hat: Yarn Kirby

Intro: Incineroar comes out of his Poké Ball and roars.

Notable Palette Swaps: Shiny, Zoroark, Pyroar (Male), Salandit, Mienfoo, Solgaleo, Lunala

Idle Animation: Incineroar roars up into the sky.

Grab: Incineroar grabs with his left hand.

Pummel: Incineroar spits fire at the grabbed opponent.

F-Throw: Incineroar throws them forward.

U-Throw: Incineroar performs a helicopter throw.

D-Throw: Incineroar performs Flame Wheel.

B-Throw: Incineroar suplexes them.

Special Moves:

B : Flame Belt; Incineroar ejects a spiral of fire from his belt. The flame gets weaker with time.

B + Forwards : Darkest Lariat; Incineroar spins around in dark flames hitting people in contact up to seven times. In the air, Incineroar’s body is horizontal. Effects like metal transformation or Superspicy Curry are ignored.

B + Up : Flame Charge; Incineroar engulfs himself in flames and charges upwards, either vertically or diagonally. If the button is pressed at just the right time after a midair Lariat, Incineroar will use a faster but weaker version of Flame Charge.

B + Down : Brutal Swing; a counter move. Incineroar blocks his head and, when hit, grabs the opponent and throws them slightly upwards, then emits a powerful dark aura.

Final Smash: Malicious Moonsault; Incineroar jumps upwards and takes whomever he hits into a wrestling ring. Glaring from the top, Incineroar jumps down and crashes into the opponent, sending them flying.

Taunts:

1: Incineroar tries to stand on all fours, and then stands back up.

2: Incineroar folds his arms and smirks.

1+2: Incineroar puts his left fist into his right hand.

Winposes:

1: Incineroar roars and goes into pose (refer again to concept art).

2: Incineroar sleeps while a Rowlet walks side to side on top of him.

3: Incineroar jumps from far away and lands with his land hand on the ground and his right hand the opposite direction.

Icon: Poke Ball

Victory Music:

Kirby Hat: Incineroar’s ears and whiskers.

4 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

The whole cast of Smash Ultimate got Thanos'd! XD

Yeah pretty much. XD except Kirby. He is Sakurai's little baby. one scene i find it sad is when Sonic slows down to tried to save Pikachu. 

6 hours ago, Yessie Maltese said:

Yeah pretty much. XD except Kirby. He is Sakurai's little baby. one scene i find it sad is when Sonic slows down to tried to save Pikachu. 

Yep, Kirby is the Tony Stark of the Smash Universe! XD

And yeah, that was an epicly sad scene!

18 minutes ago, Xanjoh said:

I hate the people who think they're so entitled to get whatever they want for this game, and then they get mad when a character is revealed that isn't their pick.

THANK YOU, XANJOH! THANK YOU!!!

10 hours ago, Chasm said:

A friend of mine think he sees the nobody symbol. I didnt see it at first, but I started to. Anyone else?

received_1036705369834434.jpeg

Luxord disguised himself as Sakurai, lol

I can see it, but I won’t get my hopes up.

Me neither. It’s probably nothing significant in Sora’s chances.

Edited by Perkilator

9 hours ago, Chasm said:

A friend of mine think he sees the nobody symbol. I didnt see it at first, but I started to. Anyone else?

received_1036705369834434.jpeg

I can see it, but I won't get my hopes up.

It's a dice lamp, so clearly we're getting Luxord.

For real though I think Sora could still have a chance. I don't think Disney would be a controlling as people think considering this franchise exists at all. (I know they're cracked down on the Disney movie stuff a bit but the KH-original stuff is still in Nomura's hands.)

16 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

so sakurai tweeted that the dlc characters were chosen from a list nintendo themselves gave him

My hopes for Sora being in smash will be VERY low until they reveal every DLC character. At least Lloyd Irving has a fair enough chance assuming Nintendo's going to pick characters that have a good amount of votes in the smash ballot. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

6 hours ago, Zeldablade7 said:

My hopes for Sora being in smash will be VERY low until they reveal every DLC character. At least Lloyd Irving has a fair enough chance assuming Nintendo's going to pick characters that have a good amount of votes in the smash ballot. 

i dunno when they ask people who they voted for lloyd rather comes out not that high

Edited by ocean's rage

11 hours ago, Karxrida said:

It's a dice lamp, so clearly we're getting Luxord.

For real though I think Sora could still have a chance. I don't think Disney would be a controlling as people think considering this franchise exists at all. (I know they're cracked down on the Disney movie stuff a bit but the KH-original stuff is still in Nomura's hands.)

Maybe he just likes having that lamp.

It was announced that Nintendo picked all the DLC fighters. Idk how I feel about that really.

On 11/7/2018 at 6:26 PM, Xanjoh said:

It was announced that Nintendo picked all the DLC fighters. Idk how I feel about that really.

As in Sakurai had little to no say in the matter