Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

18 hours ago, Karxrida said:

I'm pretty sure Sakurai still gets the last word. He just has to choose from a pool of characters given to him by Nintendo.

that is what he said but we dont know  who was on this list or how big it was for all we know it was a list consisting entirely of characters sakurai wouldnt normally go for

or it could have been a list of the most random things we can think of, we might get a proper idea when the first character of the fighter pass is revealed 

Who's Edelgard? I only know of Edgelord.

For real though, I think she has a good shot. The timing is just right and getting an early bird FE rep is practically tradition. Plus people (probably) won't be as disgruntled at an axe user.

While I know nothing about FE, I'd think there's probably at least one dlc that will involve it somehow, although who knows.

Oh also here's my latest sprite combination thingy. Had fun with this because I was a firm believer the "Grinch leak was fake. It originally was just gonna be Issac, but I decided to do all of them.

Boulevard of Broken Dreams.png

On 11/15/2018 at 5:18 PM, Chasm said:

I think it's illogical to think that just because Nintendo chose the dlc it doesnt mean we won't be getting certain characters. It just means that they had things planned for a while.

well you cant really assume anything, dont think nintendo have made a list of character to chose from before

Hey guys. If Celica, hypothetically, was in SSB Ultimate as a semi-clone of Robin, what would it be like if (again, hypothetically), Mae were her Echo Fighter? As in, what would Mae’s moveset be like, Final Smash and all, and how same and/or different from Celica’s? And I know Mae doesn’t have a sword unless she becomes a Priestess, so nobody remind me.

On 11/19/2018 at 5:04 AM, ocean's rage said:

ideally the five dlc characters would be from nintendo's five most successful franchises or from from five series without a character 

I didn’t mean as one if the 5 DLC characters. I meant hypothetically. I don’t expect Celica to be part of the DLC.

On 11/3/2018 at 2:32 PM, Xanjoh said:

Ok so I know I've not been active and I apologize, but that doesn't matter. What matters is our little kirb is the only one left!

..............................again

14 hours ago, IAMME said:

..............................again

The sad thing is, in Japanese, the kanji for "World of Light" spelled backwards is "Hoshi no Kabi" which is literally the name of the Kirby anime.
and the lady that sings Lifelight is the same singer for the opening of that anime.
Smash Ultimate is just a Kirby game.

9 hours ago, Xanjoh said:

The sad thing is, in Japanese, the kanji for "World of Light" spelled backwards is "Hoshi no Kabi" which is literally the name of the Kirby anime.
and the lady that sings Lifelight is the same singer for the opening of that anime.
Smash Ultimate is just a Kirby game.

and the name of the game series as well

So here’s a moveset I cooked up for Celica. I’m thinking about doing Mae’s sometime as a Celica Echo.

Spoiler

Intro: Same FE character intro, but with red smoke.

Notable Palette Swaps: Mae, Boey, Saber, Conrad, Genny, Nomah
Alternate Costumes: Gaiden Celica and Awakening Celica
Idle Animations: Celica brushes her hair and puts her hand on her sword, the Beloved Zofia.

Grab: Celica grabs with her open hand using Aura magic
Pummel: Aura is strengthened to attack.
F-Throw: Celica attacks with Fire.
U-Throw: Celica throws the opponent upwards and slices them with her sword.
D-Throw: Celica calls down Thunder from above.
B-Throw: Celica throws the opponent behind her and attacks with Fire.

Special Moves: 

B : Ragnarok; a chargeable Fire attack’s with a high damage input and two stages. In the first stage, it deals 12% damage and causes .5% damage to Celica. In the second stage, it deals 24% damage and causes 1% damage to Celica.
B + Forwards : Seraphim; Celica launches an angelic light in front of her that deals 9% damage (15% to Ganondorf and Ridley). It causes .4% damage to a Celica.
B + Up : Excalibur; Celica Simmons a Tornado below herself that deals 13% damage to below in the radius. It cannot let Celica move horizontally, but it takes her VERY high, even when she’s somewhat close to offscreen. It deals .3% damage to Celica.
B + Down : Mila’s Turnwheel; Celica activates Mila’s Turnwheel, which takes the opponent back to 2 seconds before their attack hit her (in other words, a unique counter), and the Celica attacks with Thunder dealing 11% damage.. When used frequently, it needs an extra minute to recharge, so the counter simply uses a weakened Thunder dealing 5.5% damage. Every Thunder deals .2% damage to Celica.

Final Smash: Ragnarok Ω; Celica, as she says “Grant me strength!”, slashes whoever’s in front of her, stops time with Mila’s Turnwheel, and summons a mass of Fire that deals 24% damage. It causes 1.4% damage to Celica.

Taunts:
1: Celica loosely mimics her official artwork pose from Shadows of Valentia.
2: “I am yours to shape, Mother Mila.” Celica holds her sword up in the air.
1+2: “I fight to protect what is dear.” Celica loosely mimics her pose from Gaiden.

Winposes:
1: “All thanks to the Mother.” Celica rests her sword on the ground.
2: “Alm…I hope you’re alright.” Celica puts her left hand on her heart and looks ups.
3: “Mila has seen us through safely.” Celica swings her sword to her left, then to her right, and then strikes a pose towards the camera.

Icon: Falchion

Victory Music: https://youtu.be/o0l6BSZURKE

Kirby Hat: Celica’s hair.

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

yes it a bit peculiar they left it in for some less famous outfits like the golf

but if you ask me its worth it for the wedding suit

They could've gotten rid of one of the other alts tho. It just seems like such a stupid thing to get rid of (it was the alt I used whenever i'd play as mario in 3ds version)