Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

yes and that spot could have gone to someone better

also piranha plant is literally the first

"Someone better" Who?

No Piranha plant isn't counted as one of the five DLC fighters. Joker is the first of the five.

I love arguing with people o_o.png

Edited by Xanjoh

10 hours ago, Xanjoh said:

"Someone better" Who?

No Piranha plant isn't counted as one of the five DLC fighters. Joker is the first of the five.

I love arguing with people o_o.png

someone better? lets see toad, bandana waddle, chibi-robo, impa, linkle, sora, tails, rex, springman, prof layton, jibanyan, gooey, octoling, mimikyu, rowlet, poipole, neku, cecil, squall, isaac, mallo, chorus kids, andy, ninten, digby, alph, cranky kong, yarn yoshi, boney, hollow knight and every zelda character ever to name but a few

also you said "literally the first dlc" not "literally the first fighter pass" those are two different things

4 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

someone better? lets see toad, bandana waddle, chibi-robo, impa, linkle, sora, tails, rex, springman, prof layton, jibanyan, gooey, octoling, mimikyu, rowlet, poipole, neku, cecil, squall, isaac, mallo, chorus kids, andy, ninten, digby, alph, cranky kong, yarn yoshi, boney, hollow knight and every zelda character ever to name but a few

also you said "literally the first dlc" not "literally the first fighter pass" those are two different things

What do you hate about Joker besides the “better characters” tangent?

10 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

Toad won't happen. Peach and Daisy.
Linkle won't happen. If it does it'll be an alt for Link (Like the Koopalings)
Rex is a Mii Costume
Springman is an Assist
Mimikyu is an Assist
Isaac is an Assist
Alph is already playable
Cranky Kong is a frail old man
Yarn Yoshi is already playable
"Every Zelda character" would make people complain so much it's not even a little funny.
Seriously, you should just be happy we're getting DLC in the first place. Nintendo doesn't have to.

1 hour ago, Xanjoh said:

Toad won't happen. Peach and Daisy.
Linkle won't happen. If it does it'll be an alt for Link (Like the Koopalings)
Rex is a Mii Costume
Springman is an Assist
Mimikyu is an Assist
Isaac is an Assist
Alph is already playable
Cranky Kong is a frail old man
Yarn Yoshi is already playable
"Every Zelda character" would make people complain so much it's not even a little funny.
Seriously, you should just be happy we're getting DLC in the first place. Nintendo doesn't have to.

toad can be playable because chrom is still part of robin's final smash, what proof do you have that linkle wont happen outside of speculation, rex being a mii costume does not hinder him, springman, isaac and mimikyu were just examples, alph isnt a full character, yarn yoshi isnt playble, i fail to see why being a frail old monkey would keep him out of smash, i wasnt saying they should put every zelda character in i was saying theyd all have been better choices

im allowed to be disappointed with the dlc 

Regardless, I’m not giving up hope for Sora! And just in case anyone feels doubtful, let’s all remember HMK’s video from back in May:

I know this is double posting, but just a PSA: Even though Reggie said the remaining DLC characters would be “unexpected”, I’d appreciate it if people didn’t bash other people’s character requests for being “expected”.

Edited by Jingilator

On 12/13/2018 at 2:24 PM, Jingilator said:

I know this is double posting, but just a PSA: Even though Reggie said the remaining DLC characters would be “unexpected”, I’d appreciate it if people didn’t bash other people’s character requests for being “expected”.

well who is expected is subjective so for anyone to make such comments is a little daft

we'll probably find out all of them through data mining after piranha plant is out

What is everyone’s GSP at this point?  And what do you think about the ranking system?  I like it, but I’m also not one to attend smash tournaments, sooo yeah.

19 hours ago, Zola said:

What is everyone’s GSP at this point?  And what do you think about the ranking system?  I like it, but I’m also not one to attend smash tournaments, sooo yeah.

Mid 1,000,000s I think. I don't really have an opinion of the ranking systems.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:10 AM, ocean's rage said:

well guys stage builder has been officially revealed as well as some dlc mii fighter costumes featuring the returning tails and knuckles ones

I think it's cool that the Stage Builder is being brought back from Brawl. I'm sure there's gonna be some wild stages made. It'll be exciting to see what the fanbase creates!

2 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

I think it's cool that the Stage Builder is being brought back from Brawl. I'm sure there's gonna be some wild stages made. It'll be exciting to see what the fanbase creates!

well it was in last one as well but i assumed you say brawl as thats where it debuted, ive seen a fair amount of impressive stuff out there already though stage builder is not for me

On 4/22/2019 at 4:57 PM, ocean's rage said:

well it was in last one as well but i assumed you say brawl as thats where it debuted, ive seen a fair amount of impressive stuff out there already though stage builder is not for me

Oh, so it was in the Wii U Smash? Huh, I didn't know that! That's because I only own the 3DS version, since I don't have a Wii U. But yeah, people make amazing stuff, for sure!

12 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Lol, yep, one of my friends linked me a video about someone making a twerking Aqua from Konosuba stage. Or was it a Vocaloid character? Either way, it was amusingly funny. xD

well im unfamiliar with the character but the twerking conjures up enough of an image