Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joanie

Video games Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

It looks great, but kinda reminds me too much of high school. It’s kinda painful because most of my Brawl memories involve people I don’t talk to anymore and friends I’ve lost.

I agree, it's great.

I've lost friends too, in fact all of them, but life goes on.

FINALLY,I'm so excited to see that every character ever will return,in my opinion in fighting games every characters from past enteries should always return in 99% cases.It's like the definitive version of Smash with stages from all the previous games plus new ones.

Also RIDLEY IS NOT TOO BIG!!!!Finally he got in,I'll admit it is a BIT strange to see Ridley so small,but hey if Kirby and Pikachu can be made bigger and Bowser can be small,so can Ridley and in the 1st Metroid Ridley was just as tall as Samus,so he fits perfectly and he looks fun to play.

As a Zelda fan I'm very happy to see Young Link AND Toon Link together,I'm glad that Link has his Breath of the Wild outfit and the green tunic,I hope Toon Link gets his outset outfit,but that's not gonna happen.It's weird that Zelda doesn't have her Breath of the Wild outfit,I understand the reason,but just make it an alternate costume,beside,she does have a blue robe in Botw so why not make that her main costume,but whatever,Link Between Worlds Zelda looks great.I love that they went back to his Oot look,but I wish they changed his moveset entirely,but hey at least he uses the sword now

FINALLY,I'm so excited to see that every character ever will return,in my opinion in fighting games every characters from past enteries should always return in 99% cases.It's like the definitive version of Smash with stages from all the previous games plus new ones.

Also RIDLEY IS NOT TOO BIG!!!!Finally he got in,I'll admit it is a BIT strange to see Ridley so small,but hey if Kirby and Pikachu can be made bigger and Bowser can be small,so can Ridley and in the 1st Metroid Ridley was just as tall as Samus,so he fits perfectly and he looks fun to play.

As a Zelda fan I'm very happy to see Young Link AND Toon Link together,I'm glad that Link has his Breath of the Wild outfit and the green tunic,I hope Toon Link gets his outset outfit,but that's not gonna happen.It's weird that Zelda doesn't have her Breath of the Wild outfit,I understand the reason,but just make it an alternate costume,beside,she does have a blue robe in Botw so why not make that her main costume,but whatever,Link Between Worlds Zelda looks great.I love that they went back to his Oot look,but I wish they changed his moveset entirely,but hey at least he uses the sword now

I'm also a big Zelda fan, I love that we have so many links. Also, if you go to Sonic's page on the smash site, they snuck knuckles into his video. Knuckles is playable! Edited by Xanjoh

I'm also a big Zelda fan, I love that we have so many links. Also, if you go to Sonic's page on the smash site, they snuck knuckles into his video. Knuckles is playable!

Knuckles as a playable character would be awesome,but it could just be an assist trophie

Knuckles as a playable character would be awesome,but it could just be an assist trophie

the movement made it seem like it was a fighter, same with Krystal in Fox's video

Aw maan... At least he's included. I didnt watch the tournament, oh well. What about Krystal?

Sadly I don't know about her. I've just seen Knuckles xD But I assume she also is a trophy, since she appears in Fox's introduction video. If she was a new playable character they would have kept her secret.

Sadly I don't know about her. I've just seen Knuckles xD But I assume she also is a trophy, since she appears in Fox's introduction video. If she was a new playable character they would have kept her secret.

I suppose. It would still be neat.

I wouldn't mind Shadow, he most likely wouldn't be an echo fighter tho.

here are my top 5

Neku, Decidueye, Sora, Bandana Waddle Dee, and... SLIPPY TOAD.

not really, I'd probably say Linkle

I wouldn't mind Shadow, he most likely wouldn't be an echo fighter tho.

here are my top 5

Neku, Decidueye, Sora, Bandana Waddle Dee, and... SLIPPY TOAD.

not really, I'd probably say Linkle

vro, i have never claimed a main in smash the second after their trailer drops. but if sora is in ultimate and has a xehanort skin, that's it. he's my main. no question.

why do you want bandana dee though?

vro, i have never claimed a main in smash the second after their trailer drops. but if sora is in ultimate and has a xehanort skin, that's it. he's my main. no question.

why do you want bandana dee though?

in sm4sh i main Cloud and Mega Man, but I never limit myself to someone I'm "good at." Why not? I think he'd be a good character with unique moves with his spear. Ever play Smash Flash 2? He's one of my favorites in that (also Naruto and Goku :P).

in sm4sh i main Cloud and Mega Man, but I never limit myself to someone I'm "good at." Why not? I think he'd be a good character with unique moves with his spear. Ever play Smash Flash 2? He's one of my favorites in that (also Naruto and Goku :P).

true. he's also a 4th kirby rep, which is always good. whenever i think about potential characters, i usually jump to their canon moves. never really considered him as an original spear fighter.

my main game is melee but i also play many other platform fighters for fun on occasion. in order of how much i like to play them:

melee (marth/sheik)

pm (diddy/sheik)

rivals (forsburn)

64 (puff)

sm4sh (cloud)

brawl (mk)

icons is worthless in its current state, so i didn't include it.

true. he's also a 4th kirby rep, which is always good. whenever i think about potential characters, i usually jump to their canon moves. never really considered him as an original spear fighter.

my main game is melee but i also play many other platform fighters for fun on occasion. in order of how much i like to play them:

melee (marth/sheik)

pm (diddy/sheik)

rivals (forsburn)

64 (puff)

sm4sh (cloud)

brawl (mk)

icons is worthless in its current state, so i didn't include it.

Kirb is firb. I don't really like 2d fighters compared to 3d, but there's just something about Smash. I don't have anything to play Melee or 64 on. In Brawl I like using Snake, Sonic, and Pokemon Trainer. In 4 I like using Cloud, Mega Man, Zelda, Palutena, Charizard, Bowser, and Mewtwo. But as I said I never limit myself. A lot of times I pick Random. I have my Wii U copy modded.

I know this sounds crazy, but…Pokémon Ranger for Smash Ultimate?

I'd love more Trainers. What Pokemon do you think a ranger would use in smash? I'd say something like Flying Type/Bug Type/Grass Type. Maybe Staraptor/Scyther/Lombre

or maybe Sudowoodo

I'd love more Trainers. What Pokemon do you think a ranger would use in smash? I'd say something like Flying Type/Bug Type/Grass Type. Maybe Staraptor/Scyther/Lombre

or maybe Sudowoodo

What I meant was Pokémon Ranger with a Styler using said Styler to fight.

What I meant was Pokémon Ranger with a Styler using said Styler to fight.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot :P

It'd be kinda weird in that case.