Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Gameplay of Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III is complete; cutscenes are not completed yet

When speaking to IGN about Kingdom Hearts III's delay, Kingdom Hearts series director Tetsuya Nomura also spoke about the world of Big Hero 6 and why Square Enix have not yet released any footage of San Fransokyo.

"...We pretty much have finished creating all the gameplay within that world, but we're just not finished with the cutscenes yet."

Kingdom Hearts III will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world.

Are you expecting future footage of Big Hero 6 in Kingdom Hearts III before the game's release, or would you rather have more world announcements? Let us know in the comments!

Kingdom Hearts III releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world. You can now watch the latest Frozen trailer, Square Enix E3 Showcase trailer, and Pirates of the Caribbean trailer!

Follow our coverage of Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018, and our live updates on Twitter!

Click here to view the article

Just give me Demyx in the Big Hero 6 world and I'll be a happy man. 

I know how you feel. He's the only member of the original Organization who has yet to resurface. Im kind of hoping he turns out to not be a Nort, though. I'd love to see him as an ally of sorts. He never really seemed evil to me.

I know how you feel. He's the only member of the original Organization who has yet to resurface. Im kind of hoping he turns out to not be a Nort, though. I'd love to see him as an ally of sorts. He never really seemed evil to me.

same here actually

one the subject of big hero 6 id be fine with just some gameplay

"havent finished the cutscenes yet"

Really? Thats it? I mean surely the boys in the editing room can work some magic and make a trailer so that nobody notices

I know right? I mean they showed the Tangled world soo early when the gameplay wasn't even finished.