Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
gepugg

Kingdom Hearts III might release with only Japanese and English dubs according to IGN France

A recent tweet from IGNFrance has claimed that Kingdom Hearts III might only contain English and Japanese dubs at launch.

IGN France tweeted the information and later made an article about it.

"On @JVTVofficial Florent Moreau, CEO of @SquareEnixFR confirms the absence of VF voice for Kingdom Hearts 3. There will be VOST English / Japanese only."

The information comes from Florent Moreau, CEO of Square Enix France but isn't confirmed yet.

Previously Memo Aponte Mille, the voice actor for Hiro Hamada in the Spanish dub of Big Hero 6, had recently published a video on his Instagram teasing his involvement in dubbing a role for an upcoming new game along with co-star Alan Prieto, who voiced Baymax. It can't be yet confirmed that this is Kingdom Hearts III.

A petition exists that hopes to add more language options to Kingdom Hearts III which we've previously reported on and participated in.

Are you disappointed at the potential lack of language options in Kingdom Hearts III? Let us know in the comments below!

Kingdom Hearts III releases on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 25, 2019 in Japan, and January 29, 2019 to the rest of the world. You can now watch the latest Frozen trailer, Square Enix E3 Showcase trailer, and Pirates of the Caribbean trailer!

Follow our coverage of Kingdom Hearts III at E3 2018, and keep an eye on our Twitter for live updates!

Click here to view the article

I feel like 7 months is enough time for European localisation, if there's enough of a push for it. If you want this to happen you'd have to find a way to liaise with French/German/Spanish fans who want this, so not Felixx xD, and coordinate a massive push to Square Enix Europe.

If you campaign well and hard enough it will happen but square needs to know that there will be pay off for this decision. An intense backlash can get a lot of things done if it's organised. There's a lot of French fans on twitter who are incredibly incensed over the whole thing, so if kh13 wants to be a driving force you gotta reach out! And unify!

Keep in mind that this doesn't count for multilanguage subtitles.

Oh dear God, thank you so much :D

English Voice of Haley Joel Osment was terrible, i will switch right to Japanese from the Start.

It sounds great to me.

Keep in mind that this doesn't count for multilanguage subtitles.

It sounds great to me.

in KH 2 Haley sounds still good.

But for KH3 is way to old, i have also excpected that they choose someone else this time.

KH 3 in Gameplay was okay, but not in the Cut Scenes, just terrible.

I mean Sora sound like he is around 30 Years old, but not like a 15 Years Boy.

Japanese Voice is very good, iam glad they have added this.

Didn't the Famitsu Article said that KH3 wont be dual-audio because of the animation difference between each language? So only English voice acting.