Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Kingdom Hearts III Square Showcase And Pirates Of The Caribbean Trailer Reactions!

Nice reactions! :D 

I can't wait trying out The Caribbean world. Cause it looks like to me you can control the Black Pearl and do a bunch of stuff. And I can't wait to see Arendale too! I'm curious about the new seven Princess of Hearts Larxene was talking about. 

Nice reactions! :D

I can't wait trying out The Caribbean world. Cause it looks like to me you can control the Black Pearl and do a bunch of stuff. And I can't wait to see Arendale too! I'm curious about the new seven Princess of Hearts Larxene was talking about. 

Thanks! :D

Yesss, the Caribbean looks like it'll be a dream to explore, and honestly, I couldn't be happier! :D And yeah, I bet Arendelle will be pretty awesome, too! OMG, AND YES!!! Seven new hearts...does that mean the old seven will be killed off? D:

"Sora's finally having dinner" I'm dead! xD

Lmao, dang, upon watching my own reaction, I noticed with the tone I said it, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself too. xD

Yesss, the Caribbean looks like it'll be a dream to explore, and honestly, I couldn't be happier! :D And yeah, I bet Arendelle will be pretty awesome, too! OMG, AND YES!!! Seven new hearts...does that mean the old seven will be killed off? D:

Lmao, dang, upon watching my own reaction, I noticed with the tone I said it, I couldn't help but chuckle to myself too. xD

Y luego comenzaste a hablar en español y me pregunté, de donde será Transcendent Key? It was hilarious you even forgot you started talking english and the you were going back and forth xD Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

Y luego comenzaste a hablar en español y me pregunté, de donde será Transcendent Key? It was hilarious you even forgot you started talking english and the you were going back and forth xD

Yah, mi Spanglish estaba bastante relevante de aqui para alla! Cuando vi mi reaccion, yo me puse a reir porque me dije: "Ea, me puse hablar en Ingles y Espanol a la vez! Que locera!" xD

So yeah, I was born in New Jersey but have been living in Puerto Rico since I was 3. So I'm American and Puerto Rican! :D Sangre boricua corre por mis venas!

You're welcome! :) I'm totally psyched to try them, especially The Caribbean world! I wonder how well I'll do. I don't think the first seven will be killed off. That means Kairi would be gone too. I guess these new seven are like new generations that the 13 Darknesses will go after if the Seven Guardians don't fight. They probably have no intentions to target the first seven we already know of. I was thinking they would go after them, till Larxene said something about the new seven. 

You're welcome! :) I'm totally psyched to try them, especially The Caribbean world! I wonder how well I'll do. I don't think the first seven will be killed off. That means Kairi would be gone too. I guess these new seven are like new generations that the 13 Darknesses will go after if the Seven Guardians don't fight. They probably have no intentions to target the first seven we already know of. I was thinking they would go after them, till Larxene said something about the new seven. 

Yes, the Caribbean is definitely gonna be loads of fun to explore, I can guarantee you that!

And well, what you say makes sense. But still, why would there have to be seven new hearts when there's still seven alive and viable hearts in the current Princesses? There has to be something fishy going on here, I can feel it in my bones!

Yah, mi Spanglish estaba bastante relevante de aqui para alla! Cuando vi mi reaccion, yo me puse a reir porque me dije: "Ea, me puse hablar en Ingles y Espanol a la vez! Que locera!" xD

So yeah, I was born in New Jersey but have been living in Puerto Rico since I was 3. So I'm American and Puerto Rican! :D Sangre boricua corre por mis venas!

Oh I see! I am from Mexico so I do share the Spanish language! And I know it’s hard to control your emotions once your passionate about somethig! xD

Oh I see! I am from Mexico so I do share the Spanish language! And I know it’s hard to control your emotions once your passionate about somethig! xD

Oh, sweet! Nice to meet a fellow latino! :D

But yeah, Kingdom Hearts is probably one of the things in this life that I am the most passionate about, so whenever there's something Kingdom Hearts related, I flabbergast and get all hyped up and happy and emotional! :D

Oh, sweet! Nice to meet a fellow latino! :D

But yeah, Kingdom Hearts is probably one of the things in this life that I am the most passionate about, so whenever there's something Kingdom Hearts related, I flabbergast and get all hyped up and happy and emotional! :D

Huh! Sameeee! Can't see a damn render without blasting in screams and uncontrollable laughter :v

Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

You're reactions where great too. :P

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them! :D

Huh! Sameeee! Can't see a damn render without blasting in screams and uncontrollable laughter :v

Lol, but that's part of the joy of hyping up when it comes to Kingdom Hearts III!  Everything, from the trailers to the renders to the bits of info Nomura unveils, it's all just so darn juicy! X_X

Hopefully we get another He’s a Pirate rendition for the battle music! I feel like the music from the trailer is for a boss fight or something along the lines, maybe the ship battles!

Yeah, that's what I thought too! It definitely sounds like something you'd hear for a boss battle, probably against that Ruler Of The Sky looking Heartless boss! 

But yes, I really hope we do get another He's A Pirate rendition! Since the story of the world will follow the events of At World's End, the rendition of said film should be the battle theme for The Caribbean! :D

I'm so glad they brought Pirates back. It looks beautiful.

Omg, I know!!!! I've always loved Pirates Of The Caribbean, it's one of my favorite film franchises, and to have played through Port Royal in Kingdom Hearts II was pure joy for me! And ever since then, I always wanted Pirates to return for Kingdom Hearts III, following either Dead Man's Chest or At World's End, and now, my wish has come true, and it will follow the plot of At World's End...and you know what that means! THE EPIC MAELSTROM BATTLE FROM THE FILM!!!!! <3