Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I hope not. If they did remake all of them, it would take a VERY long time like The Final Fantasy series.

I would rather see a continuation than a reboot or remakes.

I wouldn’t mind flashbacks of past titles in Kingdom shader, instead of reusing scenes.

They could, but I don't want any remakes (except maybe for Days). Osaka team would probably get the job and end up ruining II.

Edited by Karxrida

I had a talk somewere else with a similar question and my Idea would be Kingdom hearts could do it like the command and conquer series. There is the current Story and a new one that only shares the same name. The new one could start from the first games ending and at that point be completly dissconected from the orginal Kingdom hearts plot. I always wanted to explore that world with the long path and its huge grass fields

To me the Kingdom Hearts games are those time of games like The Wimd Waker that holds ul perfectly even to this day,so a remake wouldn't be necessary and we already got 1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 for every games with gameplay improvement

I know this isn't really what first comes to mind when it comes to remakes, but if KH remakes ever do happen, I REALLY hope that the writing will be revamped. Especially in character/relationship driven games like BBS and Days. BBS needs it moreso than Days, but it would be really nice if we got that...