Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which was the best E3 conference/showcase?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the best E3 conference/showcase?

• EA
    • Microsoft
    • Bethesda
    • Devolver Digital
    • Square Enix
    • Limited Run Games
    • Ubisoft
    • PC Gaming
    • Sony
    • Nintendo
    • None of them.

I have to say Square Enix because they stole the show and made E3 the Kingdom Hearts III show. They had their seed planted in the Sony and Microsoft conferences and they had a trailer blitz. Kingdom Hearts III won awards and was nominated for them too. Last time I checked, NO Kingdom Hearts title had that happen so Square Enix stole the show.

Honestly for me it's a toss-up between Microsoft and Nintendo, and I'm not even a Microsoft person. Microsoft's conference was just all-around very solid and got to the point.

Nintendo's conference was a little uneven, but Smash carried it pretty well.

Sony's was decent and had what was easily the best of the KH trailers, but it dragged quite a bit at times.

Edited by Karxrida

I'd have to say Square Enix, and not only because of the Kingdom Hearts III trailers that were present at their own conference and Microsoft and Sony's as well, but because of the other games that were announced, chief of them that I'm most interested in are Dragon Quest XI, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, Babylon's Fall and Octopath Traveler! They look like stellar games, and I'm a total sap for RPG's, ya know?

Sony also had some pretty epic reveals, like the RE2 Remake, The Last Of Us Part II and Ghost Of Tsushima!

But like many on this site and on the internet have said in general, Kingdom Hearts III stole the show everywhere it was! I'm so proud! :')

Edit: Yes, I know Tomb Raider isn't an RPG, I was referring to the other games in that sentence. X3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Square Enix as a company had the best E3, but as a showcase? Nuh uh. It was easily one of the worst. E3 as a whole was quite lacklustre in their presentation. Microsoft was good throughout, but Sony started to really pick up a while in. It was a bit pretentious though.

Could whoever voted for Square Enix link me the conference they saw, because we obviously didn't watch the same thing lol

Can I like this 20 times please.