Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lycoris

The Official KH13 Marluxia/Lauriam Fanclub

6e6f81505f9e6602471a8d7ff39f592aacb5cfca

Do you like Marluxia, Lauriam or both? Is he one of your favorite characters? Here is a club for you! We have one rule here; We appreciate Marluxia/Lauriam! You can post fanart, fanfiction or anything here! 

Have fun! :)

Edited by Lycoris

I'd say he's one of my top five orgxiii members. I'm kinda upset he ended up as a xehanort. I kinda wanted him to be a third party (fourth counting Maleficent), maybe he'll betray again.

I'd say he's one of my top five orgxiii members. I'm kinda upset he ended up as a xehanort. I kinda wanted him to be a third party (fourth counting Maleficent), maybe he'll betray again.

I hope that he, along with Larxene, have a secret agenda and will betray again.

I hope that he, along with Larxene, have a secret agenda and will betray again.

i want xehanorts plan to start falling apart at the end, starting with a betrayal.

My boy Marly be the Graceful Assassin, so of course he's one of my favorite villains in the series! :D

I love how he's from all the way back in X, as Lauriam! I'm dying to know what's up there! :3

I want to know more about Lauriam and the others, but mostly Lauriam because you know why.

Edited by Lycoris

I want to know more about Lauriam and the others, but mostly Lauriam because you know why.

Yep, I know what you mean! I'm very intrigued to know what Lauriam's role is in all of this, concerning specifically his involvement in the new Dandelions! I can't wait to see this side of him!