Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What were your favorite game news at E3?

What were your favorite game news at E3?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What were your favorite game news at E3?

• Devil May Cry 5
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 trailers, yoooooooo
    • Resident Evil 2 Remake
    • New Crash N.Sane trilogy level
    • Doom Eternal
    • The Elder Scrolls 6
    • Halo Infinite
    • Jump Force
    • Beyond Good & Evil 2 trailer
    • Cyberpunk 2077
    • Spider-Man trailer
    • The Last of Us Part 2 gameplay
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    • Something else? Share below!

Kingdom Hearts 3 (all aboard the hype train!), Super Smash Bros. and Devil May Cry. I'm more so surprised they're doing another Devil May Cry and from what I've kinda seen it looks cool... I need to play the first game though xD. I'm also super pumped about Death Stranding, I already have a few theories on it ^-^

In addition to all of the Kingdom Hearts III news and the announcement of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, my favorite news at E3 was the LEGO DC Super-Villains news.  I have always been a fan of the LEGO games, and the LEGO Batman games have been some of my favorites.  It sounds like a lot of effort is going into this one.  Not only is there is an original story that DC actually helped write, but Mark Hamill, Tara Strong, and Clancy Brown are reprising their roles as the Joker, Harley Quinn, and Lex Luthor!  I may have even heard Kevin Conroy's Batman in the gameplay footage they released!  As if all of this wasn't enough, your custom character is actually the main character of the game this time, and you absorb new powers to add to your character as the game progresses that help get you through the levels!  So far, it looks really good, and I can't wait to play it!

Smash Ultimate and KH3 were the biggest games for me.

The World Ends With You: Final Remix is also on my radar, but only after the aforementioned two.

Those three games are the only games I was looking forward to and only games that delivered to me.

Edited by Clouded Sun

KH3 of course! :D Then I watched Ubisoft conference for Beyond Good and Evil 2. I played the 1st game when I was younger and loved it. Watched Sony too and super excited for TLoU 2, Spider-Man and Spyro!