Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Komali

There was a story leak some time ago...

I can't find it anywhere. I believe it was from 4chan or Reddit. It is still unclear if the leaker is credible. The leak has shown some heavy story details and I can't remember everything about it (thank god, because if it turns out to be true it would ruin my experience with KH3).

However, there is one thing that sadly stuck into my head. Reading at your own risk:

Sora will bring Roxas back, but Sora will fall to darkness and join the organization as the 13th member. When this happens, Roxas will be the playable character until the end.

Now, why am I bringing this up? The recent trailers are suggesting that this might happen. The organization wants Roxas back just like Sora, but in order to bring him back Sora will eventually sacrifice himself. This will be the moment where he falls to darkness and the organization will succeed into making him a vessel (which was the plan all along since DDD). The recent statement by Nomura about Roxas role in KH3 could hint about him being the 2nd playable character.

I strongly believe this is something Nomura would do. It makes also sense that the organization didn't give up to make Sora a vessel.

What do you think?

Sounds lame and fake..

I don't know, that was my first thought too but it makes too much sense now.

Can't wait to see peoples reactions if this happens in the end.

I think you're thinking of this Reddit thread, in which case it means it's fake, as part of the thread has been debunked by the E3 trailers. For example, there's no mention of Aqua or Larxene among the 13 Darknesses and it claims Arendelle stuff happens after the movie plot, with Anna and Elsa being party members.

That said, I think the fake leaker might have coincidentally got stuff right. Sora falling into darkness is something surprising, and thus something Nomura could do, and would explain why there's a part of the game where it "doesn't make sense to play as Sora", so Roxas becoming the playable character for a large part of the game makes sense.

The Keyblade Graveyard not being the final world is something that I feel is obvious, as that's just the place where the battle to forge the χ-blade will take place. If anything, the final world is most likely Knigdom Hearts itself, and characters like Isa might only be saveable there, as Xehanort will no longer need his multiple vessels due to already having the χ-blade.

I think you're thinking of this Reddit thread, in which case it means it's fake, as part of the thread has been debunked by the E3 trailers. For example, there's no mention of Aqua or Larxene among the 13 Darknesses and it claims Arendelle stuff happens after the movie plot, with Anna and Elsa being party members.

That said, I think the fake leaker might have coincidentally got stuff right. Sora falling into darkness is something surprising, and thus something Nomura could do, and would explain why there's a part of the game where it "doesn't make sense to play as Sora", so Roxas becoming the playable character for a large part of the game makes sense.

The Keyblade Graveyard not being the final world is something that I feel is obvious, as that's just the place where the battle to forge the χ-blade will take place. If anything, the final world is most likely Knigdom Hearts itself, and characters like Isa might only be saveable there, as Xehanort will no longer need his multiple vessels due to already having the χ-blade.

Ahh there it is, thank you. I'm glad that it seems to be fake.

I don't think this is real, but if it is I imagine that we won't be playing as Roxas until the end of the game; he would save Sora and then Sora would be back in control. 

I do remember reading something about that a while ago, though.

I believe the same leak stated that Isa would die saving Lea, which does sound more likely but I also doubt it.

Edited by Allwil13

Hope you guys are ready. Not my theory or "leak", but it's something i saw on another forum and now i can't forget about it. It's so...fantastic. Not in a good way.

Non- full spoilers

The game, that was in development since mid-late 2012, was always meant to be a REAL closure/finale to the KH saga. In fact, if Mr. Nomura did not want to make another sequel for whatever reason, that would be all right cause this game is meant to be the real conclusion of everything (except things like certain characters from Union that will expand their story in the mobile game), and when I say everything is EVERYTHING. I read that people think this game will leave certain things in the air such as next villain or stuff like that.

Master of Masters was created to fool people to make you believe that he'll be a teased for the next saga even a brand new character. The reality maybe dissapoints you (or not) because he IS a character you already know. I read even people that the secret ending could be someone opening the box and releasing him... you guys really lowered your expectations.
I feel bad because Mr. Nomura wants you to be brutally surprised and I'm going to ruin the party.
Master of Masters is someone you know, he IS in the game in fact since the beginning and at the end you will be blown away by the plot twist, that's the reason why he said the Master wouldn't be in the game. You can not say that he'll be in the game and ruin your biggest (plus other) plot twist in the game, just confirming that he'll be there would have ruined everything.

He is the real "villain" in the game, he is in the game from the start and Xehanort/s (every version) was/were the puppets he used, all the things Xehanort said and hsi intentions throughout the saga was really the Master's. Do not worry the game will explain it well. Marluxia and some others are related to this plot but this is not the place.

The game won't leave any single thing unsolved, as I said the main conception for the game was a real closure to Kingdom hearts and if there is a KH4 (It will), even with some familiar faces, it'll be a kind of reboot in the story. Every single thing until now will end here. Of course you can expect a secret ending but... what if this ending is an extended epilogue?

Full spoilers

Master of masters is the younger version of Xigbar, a younger version that you saw in Birth by sleep. He is the real seeker of darkness, the name of the saga is not for Xehanort but for him.
He has the power to time travel and he orchestrated every detail you have been watching in the entire saga. He fooled almost every character to just SURVIVE until the time comes, he is obsessed by surviving to presence what will happen after the Keyblade war ends and to know what Kingdom hearts really is and one other thing that I'll say later.

So, for doing that, you will discover that he put his heart into the dark box by using his No name, the younger Xigbar you see in backcover is his nobody. Then, to prevent to die and lose all of his memories/knowledge/things that he's been doing he just put part of his heart into the box as an assurance that he will survive until that moment happens.

In the ending part, Xigbar will reveal that all of the organization influence was from him and not Xehanort's. He will open the box by sacrificing all the thirteen darknesses (this is after a big open fight you'll have with everyone) to recover his full being. Then here comes the final battle and right after that you will know that he was always good and the sacrificies/choices he had to make to save the world from the eternal darkness by using the power of Kingdom Hearts, in this moment you will presence a big sacrifice. Xigbar/Braig was the real seventh guardian of light at the end.

I think you guys are going to LOVE the story. Maybe some of you won't like that but this is the truth, the truth that Mr. Nomura has been trying to hide all these years. About the Keyblade War it'll be a big open fight and some members of both sides will SURPRISE you.

And... what about Luxu? As I told you before, the game will answer all the things and leave me keep that for me, I think the identity of Luxu is as important as the master's. You will love it.

I understand if you don't believe me, the game is about to come out and if this is true you will know soon.

Gift. What do you guys like more? Jungle book or Star Wars to be in the game?

This guy is funny.

Hope you guys are ready. Not my theory or "leak", but it's something i saw on another forum and now i can't forget about it. It's so...fantastic. Not in a good way.

Non- full spoilers

The game, that was in development since mid-late 2012, was always meant to be a REAL closure/finale to the KH saga. In fact, if Mr. Nomura did not want to make another sequel for whatever reason, that would be all right cause this game is meant to be the real conclusion of everything (except things like certain characters from Union that will expand their story in the mobile game), and when I say everything is EVERYTHING. I read that people think this game will leave certain things in the air such as next villain or stuff like that.

Master of Masters was created to fool people to make you believe that he'll be a teased for the next saga even a brand new character. The reality maybe dissapoints you (or not) because he IS a character you already know. I read even people that the secret ending could be someone opening the box and releasing him... you guys really lowered your expectations.

I feel bad because Mr. Nomura wants you to be brutally surprised and I'm going to ruin the party.

Master of Masters is someone you know, he IS in the game in fact since the beginning and at the end you will be blown away by the plot twist, that's the reason why he said the Master wouldn't be in the game. You can not say that he'll be in the game and ruin your biggest (plus other) plot twist in the game, just confirming that he'll be there would have ruined everything.

He is the real "villain" in the game, he is in the game from the start and Xehanort/s (every version) was/were the puppets he used, all the things Xehanort said and hsi intentions throughout the saga was really the Master's. Do not worry the game will explain it well. Marluxia and some others are related to this plot but this is not the place.

The game won't leave any single thing unsolved, as I said the main conception for the game was a real closure to Kingdom hearts and if there is a KH4 (It will), even with some familiar faces, it'll be a kind of reboot in the story. Every single thing until now will end here. Of course you can expect a secret ending but... what if this ending is an extended epilogue?

Full spoilers

Master of masters is the younger version of Xigbar, a younger version that you saw in Birth by sleep. He is the real seeker of darkness, the name of the saga is not for Xehanort but for him.

He has the power to time travel and he orchestrated every detail you have been watching in the entire saga. He fooled almost every character to just SURVIVE until the time comes, he is obsessed by surviving to presence what will happen after the Keyblade war ends and to know what Kingdom hearts really is and one other thing that I'll say later.

So, for doing that, you will discover that he put his heart into the dark box by using his No name, the younger Xigbar you see in backcover is his nobody. Then, to prevent to die and lose all of his memories/knowledge/things that he's been doing he just put part of his heart into the box as an assurance that he will survive until that moment happens.

In the ending part, Xigbar will reveal that all of the organization influence was from him and not Xehanort's. He will open the box by sacrificing all the thirteen darknesses (this is after a big open fight you'll have with everyone) to recover his full being. Then here comes the final battle and right after that you will know that he was always good and the sacrificies/choices he had to make to save the world from the eternal darkness by using the power of Kingdom Hearts, in this moment you will presence a big sacrifice. Xigbar/Braig was the real seventh guardian of light at the end.

I think you guys are going to LOVE the story. Maybe some of you won't like that but this is the truth, the truth that Mr. Nomura has been trying to hide all these years. About the Keyblade War it'll be a big open fight and some members of both sides will SURPRISE you.

And... what about Luxu? As I told you before, the game will answer all the things and leave me keep that for me, I think the identity of Luxu is as important as the master's. You will love it.

I understand if you don't believe me, the game is about to come out and if this is true you will know soon.

This guy is funny.

Good grief that sounds absolutely horrific. I'll grant them the theory that Xehanort might be influenced by another Will, that's plausible and it has been alluded to throughout the series. However, the whole MoM and Braig connection I don't buy. Yes, they have some mannerisms that are the same and from a VA perspective, not entirely off- however why does every character have to be someone we know? That said, what we thought was logical and what Nomura thinks is logical is beyond us (cough marluxia and ven). I just hope this isn't the case as it simply sounds awful.

Good grief that sounds absolutely horrific. I'll grant them the theory that Xehanort might be influenced by another Will, that's plausible and it has been alluded to throughout the series. However, the whole MoM and Braig connection I don't buy. Yes, they have some mannerisms that are the same and from a VA perspective, not entirely off- however why does every character have to be someone we know? That said, what we thought was logical and what Nomura thinks is logical is beyond us (cough marluxia and ven). I just hope this isn't the case as it simply sounds awful.

Yeah it just seems like.."Ooohhh...okay i guess." I do think Xigbar knows more than he's letting on, but to be the MoM is disappointing. I mean i'd believe it, but if it did turn out that he disappeared just for this then im gonna be salty.

Yeah it just seems like.."Ooohhh...okay i guess." I do think Xigbar knows more than he's letting on, but to be the MoM is disappointing. I mean i'd believe it, but if it did turn out that he disappeared just for this then im gonna be salty

For me it seems more it's a combination of 'lazy theory making' and an overall 'chi issue.' The 'lazy theory making' aspect is that some people have jumped on the bandwagon that because there's a few similarities between them, they are the same person and then there's the mistaken view about Braig lost his eye. My relation to the 'chi issue' is that there isn't a real sense of order here, if we kept the chi saga isolated then I don't think people would the same amount of credit to half the theories connected to Chi and our timeline. However, the introduction of Ventus and now lauriam does allow the annoying possibility of a 'Xigbar is the MoM'. 

I do believe however that the appearances of the Foretellers, Luxu and MoM was kept hidden on purpose, not only to focus on the personality aspect of them more, but also to create speculation, when we don't understand something, we naturally try and use reason to explain it. Hence Ava and Kairi connection, Invi and Aqua, I genuinely believe that the MoM and Braig is no different. 

For me it seems more it's a combination of 'lazy theory making' and an overall 'chi issue.' The 'lazy theory making' aspect is that some people have jumped on the bandwagon that because there's a few similarities between them, they are the same person and then there's the mistaken view about Braig lost his eye. My relation to the 'chi issue' is that there isn't a real sense of order here, if we kept the chi saga isolated then I don't think people would the same amount of credit to half the theories connected to Chi and our timeline. However, the introduction of Ventus and now lauriam does allow the annoying possibility of a 'Xigbar is the MoM'. 

I do believe however that the appearances of the Foretellers, Luxu and MoM was kept hidden on purpose, not only to focus on the personality aspect of them more, but also to create speculation, when we don't understand something, we naturally try and use reason to explain it. Hence Ava and Kairi connection, Invi and Aqua, I genuinely believe that the MoM and Braig is no different.

I agree. I wish more people would look at Chi as a standalone thing rather than a huge link.

Non- full spoilers

Full spoilers

This guy is funny.

I love how he said “Gift” right before asking we wanted Jungle Book or Star Wars.

I don't know how someone could read that and think for a second it's real

like obviously Sora's gonna fall to darkness, but Roxas already had his time. If they pull a switcheroo it's gonna be for Kairi or someone