• Lucina
    • Robin(female)
    • Corrin(female)
    • Wii Fit Trainer
    • *insert any Pokemon or Trainer here*
    • Toadette
    • Palutena
    • Viridi...
    • Anyone I didn't think of. (Share below)

My Nintendo waifu? Huh, I actually have never given thought to that! But, if I had to choose, my waifu would be...

2258107-emerald_may.png

The Pokemon Trainer from the Hoenn region! Her design is easily one of my favorites in the Pokemon series, and it's the design that May from the Pokemon anime is based on, who's my favorite character from the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games and the anime as well!

Brunettes are where it's at! <3

My Nintendo waifu? Huh, I actually have never given thought to that! But, if I had to choose, my waifu would be...

2258107-emerald_may.png

The Pokemon Trainer from the Hoenn region! Her design is easily one of my favorites in the Pokemon series, and it's the design that May from the Pokemon anime is based on, who's my favorite character from the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games and the anime as well!

Brunettes are where it's at! <3

I was originally going to have several separate trainers, but decided against it. She was first on the list :P

More of a favorite than waifu but I always loved Samus ^-^ I liked playing as her for Metroid Prime as a lone warrior traversing in Tallon IV and in Smash Bros as one of my favorite characters to play (Zero suit usually).

More of a favorite than waifu but I always loved Samus ^-^ I liked playing as her for Metroid Prime as a lone warrior traversing in Tallon IV and in Smash Bros as one of my favorite characters to play (Zero suit usually).

I've always wanted to play the Metroid games, of course I have to have money for that :P

Here's a list of my Nintendo Waifus

1.) Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda

2.) Tharja from Fire Emblem

3.) Lucina from Fire Emblem

4.) Zinnia from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby

5.) Princess Ruto from The Legend of Zelda.

I choose these characters mostly because their personality and because I like their characters in the games.

Edited by Movies798

It's Lucina, of course! No explanations, really, I just like her. She's serious, but not overly so, and her desing is really pretty. Also, she feels more natural and down to earth compared to most characters in fates/awakening, which I like.

(it's purely coincidental, but I find it funny how she practically looks like long-haired Naoto lol)

Here's a list of my Nintendo Waifus

1.) Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda

2.) Tharja from Fire Emblem

3.) Lucina from Fire Emblem

4.) Zinnia from Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby to

5.) Princess Ruto from The Legend of Zelda.

I choose these characters mostly because their personality and because I like their characters in the games.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I FORGOT ZELDA!

Lillie from Pokemon Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon <3

And I haven't played any LoZ games, but Zelda in Smash Bros. Ultimate is looking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine ;)

Peace!

Lilie is one of the best Pokemon Girls imo. Good choice. I just realized... I put frikkin Toadette and not Zelda...

VSCourtney.png

I know that she would like Maxie more than me, but she's still my waifu. <3

She's hot but her personality is a little ... Robotic :P

It's Lucina, of course! No explanations, really, I just like her. She's serious, but not overly so, and her desing is really pretty. Also, she feels more natural and down to earth compared to most characters in fates/awakening, which I like.

(it's purely coincidental, but I find it funny how she practically looks like long-haired Naoto lol)

I've never played any Fire Emblem, but I do like Lucina.

Hilda and Lillie

Oh yeah, Lillie was a pretty well developed character! I was surprised at how much importance she had to the overall story of the game! And when she changed her look to a more tomboyish one, I was like: "Omg, bae!!!" Lillie's such a strong, kindhearted and determined girl! Definitely waifu material! :3

Oh yeah, Lillie was a pretty well developed character! I was surprised at how much importance she had to the overall story of the game! And when she changed her look to a more tomboyish one, I was like: "Omg, bae!!!" Lillie's such a strong, kindhearted and determined girl! Definitely waifu material! :3

I liked her better in Ultra Moon, mainly because

she doesn't leave you