Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeartOfFerria

Info | Sign ups The Hunt for Captain Greyhawk [Discussion and Sign Up] [Closed]

I had a question pertaining to the creativity you have granted us on the front page regarding scenes.  Are you going to DM (dungeon master) the location and the situations, or are we allowed to make up the scene and some (or all) of the situations?  This group has been very creative in past and present RPs and can definitely make good posts, though as your character is going to be within the ship I figure you will need something to do too. 

Also, I had another thought.  As this is a fast-moving RP with a group used to going slower, some of us might fall behind and not have a say in some matters (e.g., Eclaire hasn't showed up yet in the roleplay and it seems most people are ready to move out).  Before moving to the next scene, what say you to waiting a bit for the last characters to show up, and maybe private messaging them after an allotted time has passed, like a day or two before the scene shift?

Edited by Vaude

I had a question pertaining to the creativity you have granted us on the front page regarding scenes.  Are you going to DM (dungeon master) the location and the situations, or are we allowed to make up the scene and some (or all) of the situations?  This group has been very creative in past and present RPs and can definitely make good posts, though as your character is going to be within the ship I figure you will need something to do too. 

Also, I had another thought.  As this is a fast-moving RP with a group used to going slower, some of us might fall behind and not have a say in some matters (e.g., Eclaire hasn't showed up yet in the roleplay and it seems most people are ready to move out).  Before moving to the next scene, what say you to waiting a bit for the last characters to show up, and maybe private messaging them after an allotted time has passed, like a day or two before the scene shift?

These were both points that I wanted to bring up as well.  I wasn't sure where to take my next post because I wasn't sure how much creative liberty we had.  Also, I know that Sabre works a lot and has a rather full schedule, so I'm hoping that waiting around for just a bit for him to catch up would be permissible.

Im basically functioning as A GM, from that point, I suppose Im giving you most creative liberties for scenes however I may take over a scene to drive a plot somewhere with an NPC. Or to simply describe a location. Otherwise its up to you. However when it comes to loot and credit ill be in control of that distribution.

As for waiting, i dont mind, if thats what your used to then im fine with that

I do want you to at least explore locations I bring up by name when you wish to proceed a plot. If the location has a name then Ill probably also wish for control in the area, otherwise its up to you guys what you wish to make of this environment.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Im basically functioning as A GM, from that point, I suppose Im giving you most creative liberties for scenes however I may take over a scene to drive a plot somewhere with an NPC. Or to simply describe a location. Otherwise its up to you. However when it comes to loot and credit ill be in control of that distribution.

As for waiting, i dont mind, if thats what your used to then im fine with that

I do want you to at least explore locations I bring up by name when you wish to proceed a plot. If the location has a name then Ill probably also wish for control in the area, otherwise its up to you guys what you wish to make of this environment.

So, for instance, if Tibarn goes for a walk do I get to invent his surroundings and what he finds location-wise?  Or should I refer to him leaving and you describe from there where he is/can go?  Forgive me if I'm being redundant; I read both ways in your message.

Having said that, though, I think Tibarn is going to suggest going with Daniel.  With his charismatic demeanor he could possibly score something. :P

So, for instance, if Tibarn goes for a walk do I get to invent his surroundings and what he finds location-wise? Or should I refer to him leaving and you describe from there where he is/can go? Forgive me if I'm being redundant; I read both ways in your message.

Having said that, though, I think Tibarn is going to suggest going with Daniel. With his charismatic demeanor he could possibly score something. :P

If its not a location ive give name to or an event im dropping on you then its all up to you.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

An index sounds good to me. There will probably be a number of alien races with this creative group. Also, yuan-ti and mindflayers? Nice. I wonder if the Gith are in space too. Adamina would like to get her hands on a Sword of Gith.

Sorry for the delay, I shal post today.

I was playing Prey a lot (The game I based Daniel on).

And I come with new knowledge of psyonic abilities. Like morphing, considering Daniel inherited Typhon Physiology he inherited the mimic's main ability. Though it is hidden within his brain and he does not have access to it in any shape or form yet. 

Quick gif to explain.

sfKfgs7.gif

Simple objects or small placements like turrets ONLY. He can't morph into other people.

More psyonic stuff to come.

I actually caught on rather quickly, Im suprised you didnt chose this sooner, I shall ask you to not go as far as the elemental abilities as I feel that could be vastly stronger than just psychic abilities

Edited by HeartOfFerria

I actually caught on rather quickly, Im suprised you didnt chose this sooner, I shall ask you to not go as far as the elemental abilities as I feel that could be vastly stronger than just psychic abilities

The Maximum I could possibly go is Electricity burst. As it makes a fraction of sense, since Brain has a tiny bit of electricity. He's just projecting it and expanding.

Fire and Kinetic though? Hell no. They aren't even that good in game lol.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Very well, concerning Daniels psychic abilities Im going to say you could unlock a new one every other arc starting next arc if this keeps going. That way you dont gain everything too fast.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

I wasn't sure if you wanted to control the Yian-Ti or not, Heart, so I left the bartender's reaction blank so that you could control her, if you'd like.  If we're able to seize hold of an NPC that you've created, though, let me know and I will adjust my post accordingly.

I wasn't sure if you wanted to control the Yian-Ti or not, Heart, so I left the bartender's reaction blank so that you could control her, if you'd like.  If we're able to seize hold of an NPC that you've created, though, let me know and I will adjust my post accordingly.

As long as I havent posted a line for them or they arent in my scene they are fair game. However, Im going to control the characters in this scene.

Going by what Sabre’s post describes, I’m assuming the Rose’s Grace is a..................... club............. of sorts?

Knowing Sabre's love for the genre, I know exactly what it is.  IT.  IS.

FIGHT CLUB!