Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeartOfFerria

Info | Sign ups The Hunt for Captain Greyhawk [Discussion and Sign Up] [Closed]

Going by what Sabre’s post describes, I’m assuming the Rose’s Grace is a..................... club............. of sorts?

My initial thought was a brothel. xD

Knowing Sabre's love for the genre, I know exactly what it is.  IT.  IS.

FIGHT CLUB!

Rule #1: We don't talk about fight club.

Rule #2: Don't talk about fight club!

Going by what Sabre’s post describes, I’m assuming the Rose’s Grace is a..................... club............. of sorts?

Yes

My initial thought was a brothel. xD

Rule #1: We don't talk about fight club.

Rule #2: Don't talk about fight club!

Yes.

Hey, Heart, is the flayer's mind fixable?  He might be a good way to gather information, if he's understanding of that small kindness, and if he isn't, well, Adamina knows how to put him in a medically induced coma.

My apologies. I’ll try to post today. The workhammer has been getting to me lately.

Happens man, I know the feeling.  Didn't mean to come off annoyed :c

Soooooo. I think two weeks has been enough time to wait. I myself cannot proceed. So I ask. Are we cancelling thr game?

I really don't want to, though it is looking a bit grim.  I have wanted to post but I feel that I can't post for Tibarn without first having Daniel respond.  I could post anyway, though, if it'd help matters.

I've been waiting on Endless, so unless I missed his post and then your update on Eclaire and Jake....I literally have nothing to post :c

I’ll try my very hardest to post tomorrow after work. If not, Sabre, you can continue. I’m incredibly sorry guys.

Stuff happens man. I've been busy too ;-;

I was getting ready to respond, but then I realized that I'm not certain how Jake and Eclaire's location is being transmitted to the others.  Do they have some kind of tracker map device, or is it something else?  I wasn't sure if I was allowed to give Tibarn any additional equipment.