Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HeartOfFerria

Info | Sign ups The Hunt for Captain Greyhawk [Discussion and Sign Up] [Closed]

take your pick

I think it would make sense if the guard was outside the room since he had left to get their drinks, but that would leave some question as to how Jake and Daniel managed to see him in the room and make him more susceptible.  You could ask some to edit their posts so that we remain consistent, or if you want it one way or the other we can just go with that option, whichever that may be.  I'm not the GM so it is not my place to make that call, but I just wanted to throw that suggestion out there. :)

If I were to pick, I would say that the guard had left the room, since that is the action that you took in the RP.

The guard left the room originally, from what I see, but let's say he came back with everyone's choice of meals and drinks and became psychically pushed.  That way Addie can have her water, Jake gets Eclaire's meal, the other boys get a stiff drink, and the guard fella is soothed and can be convinced to reveal private information about the establishment,  Everyone wins . . . except, er, the guard . . . and Eclaire, and whoever else is awaiting food.

In other news, does anybody mind cluing Adamina in about the situation through their character.  She'd love to bust some locks or walls via torching.  She'll do it the good ol' KotOR way, by punching it with her weapon.

Edited by Vaude

Thats sounds like an excellent plan Vaude. ^~^

*bows*, thank you!

Y'all better hurry before Daniel passes out from mental stress :D

I am worried for the poor guy.  He enters a place where concentrating is difficult, and what happens?  He multitasks and tries to drink the difficulty away.

I am worried for the poor guy.  He enters a place where concentrating is difficult, and what happens?  He multitasks and tries to drink the difficulty away.

When they're back on the scene he can be found out, passed out, dead drunk on his bed.

So I will say. The guard in the hall at this point probably has enough psychic crap going through his brain that you all could pretty much do whatever you wish and he wouldnt do anything at this point. i suppose I just wasnt clear enough about it earlier. sorry. my bad.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Would itbe best just to say you guys followed Eclaire since you all could just do that? The only guard in the hallway is practically incapacitated and Tibarn saw Eclaire head in the direction they know the large room is. I could just drop you all at the entrance there and continue on. Ill work harder to make a more engaging scenario another time

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Ill do so right quick. Sorry if yall had plans but I need to take charge and push the story forward. Even if it is unconventional. Note ALL OF YOU. No matter where you were. Are now together.

That works better for me, actually.  I'm glad that you took charge and pushed the story forward. : ). I've actually been uncertain of how to proceed most of the time, because I want to leave you in charge and am not sure how much of a creative license to take at times (or even certain on what to do, because it is incredibly open).  This should work great, though.  I'm glad that all the players are reunited.

Im glad. just remember. sometimes it may just be best to turn back and follow someone who may have an inkling of info. thats what the PMs I set up are for. Eclaire gathered plenty of info from her Hostess. i do that when somebody is away from the group to make the lack of information more authentic.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

I am for this.  The more tight-knit we are, the better chances we have of progression rather than lingering on independent paths.  Guard, you're gonna get a punch.  Even if you seem like a nice guy, the pseudo-pacifist Adamina will club you so hard it'll make stars spin in your vision before you plummet to the floor.

I think it would be best to specify. The nicer one is smaller and seems like a small scouting ship while the bigger one is comparitivly a behemoth of scrap metal and mining tools but its clear it is originally a battle cruiser. The battle cruiser is being loaded while the smaller one is left unattended

Alright, so Tibarn's gone off and decided to be the center of attention. :P  He might've just either made his crew mates lives better or worse, depending on how this plays out.  I didn't post for the loading crew, Heart, because I thought they might be your NPCs.  It may be best if you control them to keep things moving well, but if you would prefer it I have no trouble controlling the ones that Tibarn is encountering, either.  Whatever you choose is fine with me.