Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kaitsu

Video Kingdom Hearts III - Xehanort Trailer

Why do i have this scene from mars attacks in my head were an army of martians is attacking earth in spaceships only the martians are all xehanort?

Now i am thinging about dozens of xehanorts standing in front of me saying "we are xehanort resistance is futile"...my mind is weird

Lmao, oh God, this was hilarious! I initially thought this was a fan-made Xehanort trailer because of the lack of Master Xehanort in any of the trailers released so far...but this was just too hilarious!

I think the part that made me crack up the most was when Ienzo said: "Even though none of us are Heartless or Nobodies, I have concluded that there is a Xehanort in all of us!" Lol, genius!

Marluxia's reasoning for being Xehanort was priceless, too! Great work on this video, man, the voice acting was amazing! :D

Also, the beginning segment with Sora and Jack and Luxord was too priceless! xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thank you so much! I'm trying to get better with how I improv lines. I literally do this as I go, so none of these lines are ever written down. My only goal was to make sure everyone says they're Xehanort, the "how" was just all up to me and whatever comes out of my mind when voicing it over. I'm super proud of how everything came out.

I also have some older KH parodies on my YouTube channel too if you guys wanna look at them. The jokes are a bit more random and have nothing to do with the series, though. So it may not be as funny.