Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MikeMasi

This is honestly the best prediction for Aqua

Wow, I applaud your work on such an excellent video! It was like if I was watching a cutscene from the games! You guys really outdid yourselves, and the voices of Terra, Ventus and Aqua sound so closely to the real voice actors that it just boggled my mind!

Dang, I can't imagine how it must've been like for Aqua, to be battling her inner demons and facing the uncertainty of whether her friends were still alive or not...that can drive a person insane!

Wow, I applaud your work on such an excellent video! It was like if I was watching a cutscene from the games! You guys really outdid yourselves, and the voices of Terra, Ventus and Aqua sound so closely to the real voice actors that it just boggled my mind!

Dang, I can't imagine how it must've been like for Aqua, to be battling her inner demons and facing the uncertainty of whether her friends were still alive or not...that can drive a person insane!

Thanks for watching!

And yeah, we really wanted to create a video that shows what Aqua may have been facing all this time in the realm of darkness. 

For a Moment noch thought this was real freaking good job people

Once again, thank you for watching!

We just completed a new video that really reflects her current situation from the trailer. 

I hope you two can leave me some feedback.

Holy cow, the entire video I was like "when did they say that?" Really great video!

Thank you! Did you happen to see the new one we posted a few days ago?