Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
GothicSlenderman

Infinity Key (Fan Made Marvel Keyblade)

secret boss iin kh3 has a similar attackt like sephiroth in kh1  were you have to run up to him and stop him of snapping his fingers

But you have to smack him in the head or else he'll say "You should've gone for the head" as he snaps his fingers.

Then you hear Goofy say "Gwarsh, I don't feel so good"

Daaaang, that is one nice Keyblade design! I love how the keyblade has the Infinity Stones embedded in it! I'd picture the transformation being the Infinity Gauntlet itself, and Sora snapping his fingers to obliterate all Heartless in the area! xD Heck, even entire universes! 

secret boss iin kh3 has a similar attackt like sephiroth in kh1  were you have to run up to him and stop him of snapping his fingers

But you have to smack him in the head or else he'll say "You should've gone for the head" as he snaps his fingers.

Then you hear Goofy say "Gwarsh, I don't feel so good"

"Mr. Mickey. I don't feel so good."

You people really are something else! :')

If I read correctly in the Marvel comics the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't work in other univereses.

Its not so long ago that i saw linkara doing a Review of the comic and i faintly remember something like that. But if thanos was in the kh Universe he would not be in another universe it would be his home universe